Chapter Twenty-One

KELLY'S P.O.V

It's been a week since I was discharged from the hospital and all I've done is sleep. I was feeling a bit more energetic today but not much. I yawned a bit more loudly than intended and rested my head back on the pillow. A few minutes later I heard a slight knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked sitting up slightly.

"It's your boyfriend," I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Come on in then," I smiled and he opened the door. He was dressed in his signature black skinny jeans and his Green Day tee.

"How are you feeling today?" Michael asked, sitting at the end of my bed. He ha. a worried expression that I could tell he was trying to hide.

"Better than yesterday," I gave him a small smile and he moved closer.

"You're my strong girl and I love you princess," he said softly.

"I love you too Mikey," I smiled and he leant down. Before he could kiss me we were interrupted by the door opening.

"Well I was wondering if you were hungry but it seems you're occupied," Ashton mumbled.

"Well if you're offering cold pizza I think its better than this," I smirked.

"There might be some leftover pizza in the fridge if you want me to bring it up," Ashton suggested.

"Well I do want," I said and with that Ashton left to get me cold pizza.

"So you'd rather have a bite of cold pizza than a bite of me?" Michael acted offended but have trouble holding back the laughter.

"Well my boyfriend doesn't have the same taste as cold pizza," I shrugged.

"Well that is very true," he smiled and gave me a small kiss on the lips. After a few moments of silence we bursted out laughing.

"I have cold pizza," Ashton shouted as he walked in. "Did I miss something?" Ashton asked, probably confused of why we were both laughing.

"No you never but its about time you brought that pizza," I took a slice of pizza off the plate.

"Yeah this is some nice pizza," Mikey said with his mouth full of pizza. I cringed at it, crinkling my nose slightly.

"Michael Clifford hasn't your mother told you not to eat with your mouth full?" Mum laughed slightly as she leaned on the door frame.

"Yes Mrs.Irwin but rules are meant to be broken," Michael smirked. Mum rolled her eyes before taking a slice of pizza herself.

"I want to do something today," I blurted.

"We are doing something princess," Michael smiled, taking another bite of pizza.

"No I mean with you, me, Ash, Cal, Luke, Tan, Lou, Harry, Lauren and mum" I moaned, throwing my head back.

"Movie marathon," Ashton yelled throwing his hand up high.

"Yes, a movie marathon," Michael copied Ashton's actions.

"I guess it's a movie marathon," I chuckled slightly.

"I'll go call Luke and Cal, then you can call Tan and Lou" Ashton smiled.

----

Half an hour later we all sat in the living room watching one of many movies - The Anchorman, Michael and I sat on the two-seater couch. Mum, Harry and Lauren sat on the three-seater couch, Tan and Lou lay on the floor in front of the T.V. and Cal, Ash and Luke were all sat on the beanbags. Mum put loads of snacks on the table and we all decided it was a onesie party.

"I love this film," Cal exclaimed. He relaxed more in the beanbag and rubbed his hands together.

"Alright Cal, I think that's the reason you told us to put it on fifteen times," Luke rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and just watch the film," Tan groaned at Calum. I rolled my eyes at the three of them and looked up at Mikey.

"I love you princess," he whispered. He was twirling my hair and drew faint patterns on my stomach.

"Shut up Clifford I'm trying to watch a film," I teased turning round to face the T.V. I turned back with a smirk on my face. "I love you too douche."

----

AUTHOR'S NOTE : THANKS FOR READING! IF I WROTE AN ASHTON FAN FIC WOULD YOU GUYS READ I