Chapter Nineteen

KELLY'S P.O.V

In two days I'll start radiotherapy and soon the cancer will be gone. Mum's gonna talk to the school to send me some lessons to the house so I can still study whilst I recover. I really don't want to but I suppose its better than going to school as weak as fuck only to be taken the piss out off by Amber.

Michael, Ash, Cal, Luke, Meg, Tan and Lou were all gonna spend the day with me today. Michael's planned it all out and we all have no idea what he's planned. I just wore his Batman top with my black jeans as well as my black converse. I applied minimum make-up and my bracelets covered my scars.

"Are you ready?" Michael asked as I came down the stairs. He smiled at me, probably coz I was wearing his top.

"Yeah let's go," I smiled and he took my hand in his. We took two cars between us - Michael, Tan, Lou and me in Michael's and Ash, Meg, Cal and Luke in Ash's.

"So where are we going Michael?" I asked. Tan sat in the back next to Lou and they both requested to play Taylor Swift on the journey. We spent five minutes of Michael arguing that we should play Green Day instead. To be honest I couldn't care less I just wanted to drive so we settled on playing Taylor Swift there and Green Day coming back.

"I can't tell I promised I would keep quiet," Michael smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned the music up. We sung along until he stopped outside the mall.

"Michael we go the mall all the time why is it such a surprise now?" I asked. He handed me a brown envelope which felt sort of heavy. I opened it up to see a large amount of cash in there.

"There's £500 for you to spend in the mall," he smiled. I raised an eyebrow which led him on to explain more. "That was half the money from the busking tour and we wanted you to have it as a thanks for coming with us".

"No Michael I don't want your money," I shook my head and placed the envelope back in his hands.

"Tough now let's get shopping," he squealed and dragged me out the car. I rolled my eyes and followed him into the shops.

----

About an hour later I went to find the girls since Michael had dragged me to the teddy store. I noticed they were in Top shop and decided to scare them. That's when I heard the conversation I wasn't supposed to hear.

"I think she's faking it," Meghan shrugged.

"Who's faking what?" Tan asked completely lost in Meg's previous words.

"I think Kelly is faking the cancer so she could just get in Michael's pants," Meg smirked.

"Yeah but didn't Michael go in the consultants room with her just the other day," Lou informed her.

"That's what she told us. Maybe she just planned it all". I can't believe what I was hearing.

"Why would she lie about having cancer?" Tan asked.

"I told you, so she could get in Michael's pants," the smug smile explained it all. Meg and I have both had this crush on Michael since year 7 and now I was with him she was jealous and wanted to ruin everything.

"Wow, you really think I would stoop to your level," I said finally coming out from behind the clothes racks.

"What's going on?" Michael asked coming from behind me.

"Meghan here thinks I'm faking the cancer," I informed him.

"Well Meghan has it all wrong considering I went in the consultants room the other day and he showed us proof," he smirked at Meghan. Suddenly the room started spinning and my head started banging.

"Michael I don't feel to good," I mumbled.

"She's faking it can't you tell," Meg practically yelled. Those were the last words I heard and then everything was pitch black.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : THANKS FOR THE 1K READS I ONLY THOUGHT I WOULD GET LIKE 10 AND EVEN THAT WAS HIGH EXPECTATIONS!! I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING