Chapter Six

KELLY’S P.O.V

It’s been a few days since the hospital incident. Not a lot has happened. I’ve came home and refused to have counselling. Everybody’s been trying to persuade me but I don’t want help. I don’t need help I have my friends and family that I know I can turn to. I’ve just been lying in bed since I’ve been too weak to move anywhere but everyone does there best to cheer me up and keep me company. I heard a slight knock at the door so it was probably Ashton.

“Come in,” I shouted a bit louder than the days before. I was slowly getting stronger but I was still weak. The door opened and Michael walked in holding a bunch of flowers.

“Your mum said I can just go up,” he mumbled. He looked like he was nervous but why?

“Hello to you to,” I joked and he gave me a small smile.

“How are you feeling?” he asked me sitting at the edge of my bed.

“Good just sick of the sight of flowers,” I smirked. He formed his mouth into an ‘o’ shape and put the flowers on the floor.

“I didn’t know what else to get you sorry,” he looked down at the floor.

“Your tour starts in a few days,” I smiled making conversation.

“Yeah, I’m nervous,” he mumbled not lifting his eyes from the floor.

“It’s normal,” I stretched both my arms out indicating for a hug. He hugged me back and we stayed like this.

“Come to the beach with the lads and me,” he mumbled into my neck.

“Yeah sure I could do with some fresh air,” I breathed still not pulling away. My stomach did somersaults when Michael touched me.

“Do you want me to let you get changed?” he asked moving his head to face me.

“If you want,” I whispered and he pulled away. He kissed the top of my head and I had a weird feeling in my stomach.

“We’ll leave when you’re ready,” he smiled before picking up the flowers and leaving.

MICHAEL’S P.O.V

“I asked your sister if she wanted to come with us to the beach,” I said to Ashton as I put the flowers in a vase.

“What did she say?” he asked with a concerned look on his face. That’s the same look he had every time we would mention his sister.