Chapter Seven

KELLY’S P.O.V

“So you kissed him, on the beach,” Tan squealed trying to take in what I just told her. Lou, Tan and I were currently sitting at the end of the garden sunbathing with a strawberry and banana smoothie.

“Yes but keep your voice down we don’t want Luke finding out,” I hushed them. The boys were just inside and the last thing I wanted was another lash out from Luke.

“Why don’t we want Luke finding out?” Lou whispered coming in closer.

“Well after Michael sort of admitted he was in love with me Luke lashed out and started punching him so we agreed to keep it on the quiet,” I shrugged not thinking it was a big deal until they made it one.

“Oh my hazelnuts he admitted he loved you!” Tan whisper-squealed.

“I know I’m so happy,” I squealed.

“I know what we need to do,” Lou smirked.

“What?” I asked in a questionable tone.

“Ultimate slumber party,” she smiled and looked at Tanya.

“I don’t know guys remember what happened the last time I had a slumber party,” I sighed.

“Come on Kel you’re eating now, you’ve stopped and you’ve got us,” Tan said seriously.

“I know and I’m thankful but I’m not doing it unless the guys are here as well. At least if there are more people there’s less chance,” I mumbled.

“Well let’s go ask,” Tan smirked helping me up.

“I hate you guys for this,” I groaned as they pulled me inside.

“Hey guys, Kelly has to tell you something,” Lou said quickly pushing me forward.

“Well, erm, Ashton I was, er, thinking that maybe we could have like a sleepover with all of us and-”

“Shut up Kel let’s start with the pool,” Ashton lightly laughed.

“Okay give me ten to get ready,” I smiled before running upstairs to get ready. I put on my red bikini under my white silk crop top and my denim shorts. I ran downstairs and slipped on my flip flops.

“I’m ready,” I smiled. Michael smirked making me blush a bit.

“I’m getting a drink before we leave,” Michael said and signalled me to the kitchen.

“I’m getting something to eat,” I breathed walking into the kitchen. I closed the door behind me and he smirked at me.