Ch. 1

*I don't own the characters! Only the storyline. If you hate Thorki or BoyxBoy love then please don't read. Feed back would be helpful thank you and I hope you enjoy this story*

*beep-beep-beep*

Loki Laufeyson woke up to his alarm beeping. "Uggg." Loki turned off his alarm and got out of bed. "Another horrible day of school..." He grabbed his brush and brushed his shoulder length black hair. He put on a plain green shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black sweatshirt. He looked in the mirror and saw a picture of him and his best friend of 10 years Thor Odinson. They did everything together. Well until Highschool, once Thor became the star football player. He began to sob. Holding the picture to his chest. "Why you big stupid Olf! Why did you leave me!" He cried harder.

"Loki!" His mother Frigga called him. "Time for breakfast!" He put the picture down and dried his tears. He got up and grabbed his backpack and headed down stairs.

"Morning mom!" He faked a smile. He kissed her on the cheek and sat down at the dinning table. Frigga put pancakes on the empty plate in front of him along with scrambled eggs and bacon. "Looks great!" As he began to eat the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Frigga got up and opened the door. "Come in Thor." Loki almost choked. Thor?! Loki thought panicking. Thor Odinson walked in to the dinning room. His long blond hair was down past his shoulders, he had on a black leather jacket, red shirt, gray pants and red sneakers.

"Hey Loki!" He smiled. Could this day get any worse? Loki thought.