Ch. 13

*LEMON WARNING!!!!*

Loki POV:

It's been a month since Thoor and i got together... and i want to do something for Thor.  It was winter Break and my mom will be out of town on a buisness trip. 

"Loki!" Thor called me from the bathroom. "Can you bring me a Towel?" I walked over to the cabnet but then turned away. Its my turn... I walked into the bathroom and saw the shower running... with thor in it. I gulpped and Joined thor in the shower. "LOKI?!"

"Shush..." I placed my hand over his mouth. "It's My turn!" Thor smiled and nodded. he turned the watter to cold as i wrapped my hand around his member. 

"AH!" he moaned and I jerked him off. I smiled and did it faster. "LOKI!" I replaced my hand with my mouth and Began to give him a blow job. I felt Thor tence up but then relaxed as i began to suck. "Fuck!" Thor Moaned loudly. Thank god mom isn't here. After a few he cummed and i licked it all up.

"Yum!" I smirked. I turned Thor around and placed my member in his enterence. 

"AH!" Thor cried. I stopped moving.

"You ok?" I kissed the side of his neck.

"Yeah..." He reached around and pulled my closer to him. "Move." I nodded and began to thrust in and out of him. "AH!" Thor moaned. I reached around and began to jerk him off while i thrusted in and out. "OH MY GOD LOKI!" I smirked and I thrusted harder. 

"How does it feel... Oh mighty Thor?" I whispered in his ear. I felt his member tence up along with my member. then we both climaxed at the same time. 

"That.." I pulled out of thor and we both fell in the tub and turned off the water. "Was amazing."

"Happy one month..." I panted. Thor reached over and Kissed my lips.

"I love you.."

"I love you too."

"Wait... were is the towel?"