Ch. 17

Thor and Loki stared at each other. 

"Um.. would you like to come have dinner with me?" Loki asked as he looked at Thor and Smiled.

"Sure." Thor hopped off his bike and grabbed Loki by the waist.

"Thor?" Loki turned Red.

"I am sorry..." Thor placed his head on Loki's shoulder. "I am sorry for everything. For how i treated you since we got to high school, for Jane..." 

"Thor, it's ok." Loki hugged him. "Im still mad about Jane, but i t's ok." Loki pulled Thor in and made Them Breakfast for dinner.

*eating Dinner*

Loki and Thor sat eating dinner at the dining room table, but loki just picked at his food... he was worried about his mom. Where is she? she should have been home today

"Loki?" Thor asked and he looked up from shoving his mouth full noticing Loki wasn't eating. "Is everything ok?" 

Ring- ring

The phone rang and Loki practically ran to it. "Hello?" he put it on speaker so he could hear better.

"Is this the son of Frigga Laufeyson? Loki Laufeyson?"

"Yes this is."

"I am sorry to inform you this but Your mother was murderd when she was exiting the Airport. looks like a it in a pass bye shooting." Loki froze... Mom... Dead.

"T-T-Thank you for telling me" Loki chocked on the tears he was holding back.

"I am sorry for your lost."

"Thank you for informing us." Thor held a crying Loki in his arms.

"Who is this?"

"Thor Odinson, her son's best friend and Boyfriend." Loki gripped thor's shirt.

"I see... is your father Odin Odinson?"

"yeah? why"

"your father is the main suspect in the murder. do you have any idea why he would kill miss. Frigga?

"Yes." Thor held Loki close. "It's all my fault."

"How so sir?"

"When i told my father i was dating her son, he beat me so i came over to live with her. the next day he came over demanding to see me. she said over her dead body. I thought they worked it out... but maybe not."

"I see..." the man on the other side sighed. "Do you have any idea where he would be?"

"yes, he is on a buisness trip in alanta Georgia."

"Thank you both for your time." he hung up. Loki was still crying.

"No... no.. she can't be gone... she can't." thor picked up loki and sat down on the couch. "I can't be alone."

"Shhh..." Thor ran his fingers thro his black hair. "I'm here." Loki and Thor sat on the couch as Loki cried.

"I am losing everyone!" Loki clenched onto Thor's tear stained shirt.

"Well like it or not," Thor tilted Loki's head up and staired into his teary emereled green eye's. "You are stuck with me." Loki giggled a bit and Kissed Thor on the lips. Thor grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V. Loki grabbed the blanket that sat on the end of the couch and put it over both of them and laid his head on Thor's chest.

"Thank you thor..." Loki grinned. 

"Of course. we need to stick together now."

"Would you like to stay here with me?"

"Of course I would."

*sorry for the sad chapter. Next one will be very happy... maybe nsfw... not sure yet*