Ch. 10

Frigga stood at the door and blocked Odins way off getting in.

"You will get your son back over my dead body!" 

"MOM?!"Loki ran down the stairs. As he came to the door he relised he should have stayed up with thor. 

"YOU BASTERED!" Jane shouted at him.

"Do you relise what your son did?" Odin asked Frigga as Thor came down the stairs... well came hopping down the stairs. Thor saw Jane and Odin and wrapped his arm around Loki's waist. That pissed Both Jane and Odin off

"Yes." Frigga said comly. "He fell in love and i can not be anymore happy then i am right now!" 

"He fell in love with a man!" Odin jabbed his finger in Thor's direction. "And it had to be MY son?! Thor wasn't like this... until he met Your worthless son!"

"LOKI POSINED HIS MIND!" Jane shouted. Thor Heard enough. Loki was at his side trembling.

"I NEVER POISENED HIS MIND!" Loki shouted. Thor was taken back by his tone.

"Father," Thor wrapped his arms around Loki. "Why cant you accept that im finally happy?!" Odin's face fell.

"Because this," He pointed at them. "This is wrong!"

"It's Love Odin!" Frigga shouted. "You should accept that our boy's love each other!" Jane stomped away and Odin sighed.

"I am leaving for a few months... are you alright to stay here?" Odin said as he turned his back.

"Yes."

"Fine." Odin Left. 

"THOR!" Loki hid his head in thor's long gold hair. "Did your father accept us?" Thorlooked down at loki and smiled.

"I believe so." Frigga shut the door.

"Bed you two." 

"Alright night Mom," Loki grabbed Thor's hand.

"Ah," Frigga laughed. "Thor Guest room."

"aww mom!" Loki looked at his mom. "Please!" 

"fine..." Frigga laughed again. "But if you guys do anything but sleep, thor will be in the guest room."

"MOM!" Loki shouted embaressed. "AGAIN REALLY!?" Tor laughed and dragged Loki up to Loki's room.

"She is just worried about you."

"But its embaressing!" 

"Its cute how you get really embaressed."

"Asshole." Loki smiled. "Now you get the floor."

"HEY!" Loki ran and Thor fallowed. "YOUR MEAN!"

"MY ROOM." He closed the door once Thor was in the room. Thor smirked and pinned Loki to the door.

"Your room..." Thor brought his lips to Loki's neck. "My Rules!"

                                                         MY LOVELIES! Here is another update. 

Should i make the next one a lemon? Ideas! i would love them!