Ch. 22

Tony dropped off Loki off at the cemetery. It took a few minutes but he found his mothers grave.

Frigga Sky laufeyson

1978- 2018

Loving Mother

Loki Sat on the grass. "Hey mom. I found out who killed you. It was Jane Foster. She did it because she says i stole Thor from her so thats why she killed you." It began to rain. "I'm so sorry Mom. It's because of me you got killed." Loki began to cry. Why am i crying? I should be happy we found the mudure.

*Flashback*

"MOMMY!" A young Loki came running in with a bloody Thor. "Thor feel off the Jungle Gym, What do we do? Is he going to die?" Firgga Laughed.

"No my sweet," Frigga pulled out a bandage and placed it on Thor's cut. "There, better?" 

"No.. It still hurts." Thor said as e looked at Loki. "My dad said a kiss can heal anything." Loki bent down and kissed The bandage. "Now it is better!" Thor got up and pulled Loki outside. 

*End*

"Loki?" A voice came from behind him. It was Thor. His right arm was in a sling. Loki turned his head and Thor Pulled Loki in a hug. "Shush.. It's ok"

*5 miutes later*

The rain stopped and Loki calmed down.

"I forgot to tell you that Thor and I are living together. We have been dating for a month. While you were away we got into a fight because i thought he still had feelings for Jane. which i was wrong." Loki stood up. "I love you mom. ill visit in a bit." Loki extended his hand for Thor. "Ready to go?"

"In a miute. I need to talk with your mom."

"Ok." Loki Left and Saw Tony standing by his car. about 5 minutes Later Thor came back.

"Ready to go home?" 

"You bet." They got in Tony's car and Tony drove them home. 

*At Home*

"So what did you talk to my mom about?" 

"You'll find out later."

(What do you think Thor asked Frigga? Let me know in the comments)