Ch.20 (Pt. 1)

Loki woke up to see thor Missing.

"Thor?" Loki got up and out of bed and left the master bedroom. Since Frigga died and Thor is living with him, they took the master bedroom. the first few nights where a bit difficult for Loki but after a week he finally slept in the room.

"In the kitchen!" Loki entered the Kitchen to see Thor with Short hair and washing dishes.

"Your hair!" Loki walked up and Placed his hand on his head. "You cut it!"

"No i cut it!" Natasha called. Loki looked to see Bruce, Nat, Steve, and Tony sitting at the dinning table.

"What are you guys doing here?" 

"Um Prom night and it is 4pm!" 

"It's 4!" Loki looked at the clock and saw it was 4. the dance started in a hour. Thor smiled and and hugged Loki. 

"We had a long night..." 

"Ew." Tony rolled his eyes. "I don't want to hear about your sex life."

"Come on! Lets get ready!" Natasha yelled as she held up the boy's tux's.

* 30 minutes later*

Everyone stood admiring each other. Peter showed up for tony.

"Wow Loki you look hot!" Nat said as she looked at Loki who wore a Dark green dress shirt, black vest, black dress pants, and shoes. 

"Natasha Back off my boyfriend!" Thor came up behind Loki wearing a red dress shirt, grey vest, black dress pants and shoes.

"Oh, I have my own boyfriend!" Nat walked over in her black floor length strapless dress to Bruce who wore a grey tux with a light green tie. Steve stood next to them wearing a blue tux with a red tie and white dress shirt. Bucky stood next to him in a black tux and Black tie. 

"Come on guys!" Tony said. he wore a black tux with a red tie and stood next to peter who wore a blue dress shirt, grey vest, pants and black shoes. Tony placed his arms around Peter's waist. They left the house and got into the Limo Tony rented for them to go to go to prom. 

*5 minutes later*

They entered to see the gym decerated beautifuly.

"Wow!" Loki smiled as he looked around.

"THOR?!" a female voice called. Loki turned to see...

*To be continued...*