Ch. 19

It has been a long day for Loki and his feet were sore.

"Thor," Loki called as Thor, Tony, Peter (Yes peter went shopping with them), Nat, Steve, Bucky, Bruce, and himself sat down at the food court to grab a bit before they headed seperet ways.

"What Loki," Thor called from the Pizza Stand.

"Get me food!" Loki Laid across the chairs and placed a hand on his head. "Or I'm going to starve." Thor just laughed and got a large pepperoni pizza. 

*5 minutes later*

The gang sat at the table eating and talking.

"How about we play a game of Truth?" Bruce spoke up.

"I'm in." Nat said. everyone else nodded.

"Loki, how long have you had a crush on Thor?" Nat spoke up first.

"Since he first saved me from Clint 10 years ago." Loki smiled and grabbed Thor's hand. "Ok Tony, who is it you have a crush on?" Loki smirked.

"W-What?!" Tony's face became red. 

"You heard me." Loki Leaned back in his chair. "Who do you have a crush on?" 

"Um- um.." Tony looked over at Peter who had a sad face. "P-Peter..." He whispered so Peter wouldn't hear. But Peter did.

"M-Me?" Peter's face became red. Tony nodded. Peter got up and Tackled Tony to the ground in a hug. "I like you too!" Tony smiled and returned the hug.

"Ok, Thor your turn." Thor nodded as tony got off the ground. "Have you and Loki taken the next step?" Loki's face turned scarlet red along with Thor's. "Well?" Tony asked as Thor stayed silent.

"Um..." Thor's face was burning. Shit... I should have never agreed to this. If i say yes they will make fun of Loki.

"Yes." Loki spoke up. "Yes we did." Loki Looked over to Thor. 

"AWESOME!" Nat clapped her hands.

"Ok steve your turn." Thor smirked. "When did you and Bucky start dating?" Steve's face turned red.

"Wait, what?" Tony, bruce, and Nat looked at Steve and Bucky.

"YOU TOLD HIM!?" Bucky shouted.

"He is wth Loki... i just asked him how i should ask you out." Bucky smiled and Kissed Steve nicely on the lips. Steve pulled away and smiled. "For 3 weeks." Loki smiled and Looked up at Thor.

"Thor..." He tapped his shoulder. "Can we go?" Thor nodded and said bye to his friends and him and Loki headed for the motorcycle with Loki.

"Did you have fun?" Thor sat on the motorcycle and Loki climbed behind him. Loki smiled and Kissed the back of Thor's neck. 

"I had a blast." Tor smiled and started the Bike. 

"Good. Lets get home." Then they took off.

"I'm sorry we had to leave early... but SHE was there... and i couldn't stand seeing her look at you" Loki said as they got off the bike at their house and headed inside.

"It's alright." Thor pulled Loki into a hug. "You are allowed to be protective." Loki smiled and Leaned up to Kiss Thor. As his lips made contact with his he returned the kiss and held him by the waist.

"I love you." 

"I love you too."