Chapter 3

It's been a few days since my blind double date and honestly I enjoyed it, Bibby's cute and his voice makes me melt and I didn't mind that he was only a couple years older. I've been listening to his music and oh my goodness this nigga is fucking talented from his flow to his lyrics all the way down to his beats. I fell in love with 'Stressing' the live band in the background gave me chills but 'Whole Crew' is my shit. I was in the process of listening to more of Free Crack 2 until I heard my name being from downstairs. "BLUE!!!! COME HERE!" As I walked down stairs, I saw my grandma along with my ex Dominic, his grandma, his dad and his brother and sister. "What's going on?" I asked. Assuming me and Dominic broke up so I really wanted to know why him and his family were here in my home. "Dominic hasn't heard from you in two weeks, We thought something happened to you." My grandma Jay said. Now my grandma was bat shit crazy and we didn't really get along since she's my dad's mom until she found out her bestfriend from her childhood was also Dominic's grandma. She felt like it was "destiny" and the fact that she's honestly acting like she didn't know if I was okay is also bullshit, she butt-dialed me a couple days ago.

"Well I'm fine as you can see so y'all can go now" I said nonchalantly

"Well I'm fine as you can see so y'all can go now" I said nonchalantly. "Then why haven't you called me?" Dominic said. "Why would I?" I replied, "Because we are in rela-" I didn't even let him finish that bullshit ass sentence. "You know damn well I told you I was done, how I know that you know is because you read my message and as you were typing I blocked you. You don't have shit going for yourself and all you wanna do is get me pregnant so I can't go to school and pursue my dreams. I'm tired of the same shit with you and I'm tired of faking like you got good dick or any dick of that matter!!" I said to him as I stormed off and up to my room. "BLUE! GET BACK DOWN HERE!" I just ignored them and put my earphones in, I honestly felt good after getting that off my chest. All Dominic ever talked about was getting me pregnant and all he ever did was cheat on me with a bitch named Monica, so I've beat Dominic's ass a couple times but for some reason he just loves shit like that. As I was listening to my music it got interrupted by an incoming from Bibby.

"Hello?" I said.

"Wassup, what you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing, annoyed with everybody in this house". I replied

"Damn, Let me come get you" He said.

"And take me where?" I questioned.

"Ice cream and a movie" he replied. I started to blush at the fact that he remembered I eat ice cream when I'm annoyed.

"I would love to" I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Ight, I'll be there in 30 minutes" He said before hanging up.

I started to get ready when I realized the fool didn't even have my address so I just sent him a text.

"Bibby: Thanks G 😂"

I laughed reading his text, I had already done my hygiene so I started doing my hair. I then put on a camo shirt, shorts and vans.

Not long after that Bibby called and said he was outside

Not long after that Bibby called and said he was outside. I ran down stairs and past everybody to avoid the drama, I heard my grandma start to say something but I slammed the door cutting her off.

I got in the car with Bibby and it was hella nice. He had on a all black t-shirt, red and white puma joggers, and Givenchy slides.

"You look nice" He said.

" You look comfortable" I joked. He chuckled.

The car ride was quiet until I broke it. "So when you gone drop Free Crack 3?" I asked.

"You been listening to my music huh?" He asked.

"Um yeah, you're fucking talented and I know good music when I hear it" I said.

"Well I'm in a little situation right now and I don't really want to get into it" He replied.

I could tell he was a very secretive dude that didn't really open up much.

"What you know about music? You sing or some?" He asked.

"No, I'm majoring in it in college and I sing a little bit but I've always had a ear for music" I said.

We pulled up the ice cream place, we got out and I got cookie dough while he just got vanilla. "Why was you annoyed?" Bibby said breaking the silence.

"My grandma came over and had my ex and his family over and they were acting like me and him were still together" I said mixing my ice cream.

"Ex?" He asked.

"Yeah it's a long story I don't really feel like getting into" I said still messing with my ice cream.

He was giving me looks like he was worried or something but I didn't know why, assuming he was not my boyfriend.

"Well I hope he don't get in the way of what we got going on" He said.

I stared blankly and gave him a slight smile. I didn't know exactly know what me and him had going on...

After we got done with our ice cream, we went to see a movie and he drove me home. Luckily no one was there.