Chapter 10

Present Day...

Now that you know everything pertaining to Kevin's death, you can understand why I'm still so hurt over it right? Seeing somebody die in front of you is not easy, it really fucks with your mental.

His death was every where on the news and me being 17 at the time it was a lot to deal with. The trial was terrible, Uncle Lonnie got me the best lawyer in Chicago and we still didn't get justice for Kevin but its okay because what goes around comes around and that cop will get his karma. Uncle Lonnie became sort of a dad to me because mine sucked at being one, he's actually the one that pushed me in to getting an education, helped me fill out scholarships and helped me pick the best college but because I didn't want to leave my mom I decided on University of Chicago, which I ended up getting a full ride to. Him and his wife, Halle, couldn't conceive a child of their own so I was that daughter to them.

Anyways back to the present, I no longer stay with Ari and Herb. Brandon and I got an apartment together. We've been together awhile and he asked me if I wanted to move in with him. You'd think we would've had sex everywhere in this damn place but nope we've been together almost 7 months and I've had no action but I have seen his dick and it's gorgeous.

He's sleep right now so should I just take it and shove it down my throat or should I just be a good girl and wait? ... Fuck I'll wait, I'll just go make breakfast now.

Ever since we moved in together I been cooking my ASS off, I miss McDonald's. I want chicken nuggets but can I have them? no because my man wants home cooked not fast cooked meals. I started to cook up eggs, bacon, pancakes and toast, just a regular breakfast.

"Mmm this smell good" Bibby said kissing on my neck.

"And I can bet you it taste even better" I said giving him a kiss.

"What? You or the food?" He said smirking.

I swear the look he gave me made every part of me shiver, MAMAS GETTING SOME DICK TONIGHT!!

I fixed his plate and fixed mine and we sat down at the dining table and ate our food.

"So what you go going today baby?" Bibby asked.

"I'm going over to my Uncle Lonnie's and Aunt Halle's house, you should come too, they want to meet you" I said

"I don't know about that, I ain't even properly meet your parents yet and we been together for a minute" He said looking straight at me.

"Uncle Lonnie and Aunt Halle are my parents, they been more of a parent than my own parents have been." I said staring right back at him

"Well if you want me to" He said taking our plates to sink and washing them.

----------

After breakfast, Brandon and I started getting ready.

He wore a long sleeve gray shirt, black pants, and air force 1s.