Chapter 5

2 weeks later...

I haven't talked to Brandon in a couple weeks and I was honestly okay with that. I don't like how he talked to me nor the fact he had a whole girl. I thought it was weird that she dm'd him instead of text but I didn't care.

Today I had 2 classes from school but my second one cancelled so I was on my home. As I pulled up in the driveway I noticed there was a car parked in the front which was weird because Bianca had an interview around this time, my brothers had practice and my parents were at work.

I just brushed it off and opened the front door, I really wish my second class hadn't been cancelled because it was Ace's car in the drive way. He stood there looking at me with no shirt on and playing with a hair tie.

 He stood there looking at me with no shirt on and playing with a hair tie

"Wassup baby, how you doing?" He said smirking.

I always grew very tense around Ace, he scared me but I always had Kevin to protect me.

"I'm good, I'm fixing to start studying so if you could keep it down? " I said rushing upstairs.

Times like this I hated that my mom wasn't around.

I was on my way to call Ari when Ace busted into my room and threw my phone on the floor.

"What you doing beautiful?" He asked licking his lips.

"Can you get out?" I asked him

He walked closer to me and pushed me on the bed, I tried to get up but he just pushed me back, he stared at me with a seductive look. He unbuckled his pants and whipped his junior out.

"Please don't." I said as tears went down face and my voice cracked.

He gave off an evil sounding laugh.

He snatched me out of my clothes and kissed down my body. I was so paralyzed and felt like all my strength was gone. He struggled to get inside of me, I was in grave pain and it just made me cry more I couldn't scream or anything. Once he got inside, he grabbed me by the neck.

"You like that baby?" He whispered in my ear while also thrusting in and out of me.

I felt him release inside and I felt blood ooze out of me.

"Let's see if you fertile like ya mama" He said laughing.

He got off me and kissed me on cheek as I laid there lifeless. He put shorts on me and sat me in his lap.

"I been looking at you since you were 5. You always been fine to a nigga and I'm just happy we finally get to start this new chapter in our lives... together" He said.

I looked at him with tears still in my eyes.

I dug into his eyes to get a enough time to get out, I got up and grabbed my keys and ran as fast as I could.