Chapter 14

3 months later...

We are currently back in Chicago, I am now 18 weeks pregnant and my babies are the size of potatoes. I feel better being in my 2nd trimester, I'm not really sleepy all the time like before but now I'm hella gassy and my back hurts ALL the time. I am now showing and let me tell you these fuckers are active, you'd think Brandon wouldn't really fuck with my belly but nope he does and he gets them all fed up and they hit me.

So to catch y'all up, Kailah and Shayaa went to Cancun for their honeymoon, Shayaa didn't waste no time trying to get her pregnant but he failed (she doesn't really want kids right now)... Cydney is no longer my assistant, she said it was time for her to venture out it was fine with me, I'll have a new one next week. Me and Bib bought a new house, it had 6 bed rooms and 3 bathrooms. My mom moved in with us because I need her close.

 My mom moved in with us because I need her close

The house looks small but it's very spacious. Right now Bib is Atlanta handling some business, I wasn't clear to fly so I couldn't go but he said should be back this weekend which is great.

-------

Me and Ari are in the living room planning the gender reveal, today we can find out what they are so we can have the reveal this weekend. I'm gonna have her and Kailah know the gender so they can get the balloons or smoke bombs, whatever they choose.

"So where you wanna have it?" Ari asked.

"The backyard" I said eating some noodles.

"Do you have to be eating them right now? You literally had 3 bowls earlier" She said.

"I can be hungry and mean or I can be eating and nice, take your pick" I said taking another bite.

"Do you have a idea for an outfit?" She asked.

"Yes! I do, it's a halter dress it starts off pink then fades into blue. It's real cute" I said

"Well alright, what time is your appointment?" Ari asked.

"3, Kailah should be here any minute" I said scooching off the couch.

"Blue, its 2:40" Ari said.

"Then come on" I said sliding on my slides. My wardrobe mostly consists of big shirts, leggings and slides or sports bra, spandex and fuzzy socks. Me and Ari started walking out door and to the car, I texted Kailah and told her to meet us at the doctors. My mom and Tae were out buying stuff for the babies, they decided to get gender neutral stuff since the genders could be either way.

We arrived at the doctors and I seen Kailah's car but I didn't see her, I started to call her but I seen she already texted me.

Kai 👯‍♀️: I'm already in the office

Me and Ari walked into the building and took the elevator up to the 4th floor, I walked in and seen Kailah sitting down. I greeted the desk lady and she informed me that Kailah already filled out my paper work, how? I don't know.

"Let me touch my babies" Kailah said reaching out to me.

"Let me sit down first" I said.

She started rubbing on my belly and talking baby talk. I looked over at Ari's phone and seen a fine ass girl pop up on her timeline.

"Wait wait wait! Go back, who is she?" I asked.

"She's a rapper" Ari said.

"Name? She fine as fuck" I said taking Ari's phone.

"She goes by Saweetie" Ari said laughing.

"Cause I'm icy, wifey, haters wanna fight me" Kailah started rapping. "That's my shit"

"If I ever meet her, it's over for Bibby on my mama" I said pulling my phone out to follow her on all social media.

"Ms. Carter, we're ready for you" Dr. Reign said.

She did her usual, we got our pictures and we got to hear the heartbeats and every time it's like music to my ears. I closed my eyes when she started getting the gender, she wrote them down and gave them to Ari. I got up and cleaned my belly off.

We walked to car and drove back home, me and Ari went over more stuff about the reveal such as foods and decorations. I just wanted finger foods, it wasn't going to be that many people, just my family and Bib's family. I didn't know how to tell Ari that Herb was coming, Brandon's stupid ass invited him after I told him not to. We actually had a pretty bad argument about it, I decided to drop it since Ari and Herb do have to be in contact because of Yosohn.

"I say we have the cake pink and blue and we have like a lil game where people guess the genders correctly for each baby and then they get a prize." Ari said "And the-"

"Herb coming" I said quickly. "And Bib told me he planning on bringing her"

"Fuck her and him. Like I was saying, Pink and Blue everywhere" Ari continued.

"Well okay" I said getting up to go to the bathroom

I sat on the toilet and got on my phone, I seen Cydney posted an InstaStory.

"I'M IN ATL BITCHESSS, OMW TO SEE DADDY😜👅💦!!"

Cydney been acting real different lately, she unfollowed me but followed Bibby. She was always liking his stuff. I was starting to think maybe she had a crush on him but if she knew what was good for her she wouldn't try no sneaky shit. The bitch even followed his fan pages like girl what is you doing?!

I finished my business in the restroom, washed my hands and went my room. I laid down with my pregnancy pillow since it was good on my back. I called Bib but he didn't answer so I decided to send him a text.

"Goodnight baby, I love you💕"

I read a book until I got too tired and dozed off.