Chapter 7

One week later...

I was laying in my bed at Ari and Herb's house thinking about how I want to decorate my room, then suddenly my phone start buzzing like crazy.

Bianca: Family meeting fucker!!

Kacen: Get up crip!

Karson: Twin nem, you up? I miss you rs.

I texted them saying to meet me at Belmont Room Decor.

After I did my hygiene, I put my hair up in a head scarf. After searching my bags for something to wear I found a yellow spaghetti strapped shirt, and some shorts. I really need to hang my things up. I put on fendi slides and my hoop earrings.

After getting ready, I went downstairs to tell Ari that I was leaving

"Hey, I'm going to meet Bianca, Kacen, and Karson at Belmont." I said.

"Owe, let me go! I'll drive" Ari said running out the door.

I laughed and followed her. Once we got in the car, Ari turned the radio up and we got turnt for the little ride to the furniture store.

Once we got to the store, I immediately seen Bianca and my brothers.

"BLUE!!" They yelled in unison.

"Why we at a furniture store?" Karson asked causing everyone to giggle.

"Because I'm decorating my room at Ari's" I said.

"Damn so you dead ass staying there?" Kacen said.

"Yes and it's not to hurt mom, it's just... y'all know daddy don't really care for me and mom is never home and after the incident I really can't be alone." I said

They all nodded their heads as in they understood.

"So let's go shopping!" Ari said changing the subject.

I walked around the store looking for a white fur rug that I saw online, Ari walked around looking at wall lights, and Bianca went looking for me a cute comforter. Ari wanted me to design my room however I wanted so I could more at home. Everything was white in the room except the wall, carpet and head board of the bed, but I decided to match the walls and stuff and get a plain white comforter and add black pillows with a touch of grey. I picked out a big cute mirror and I was set for my room.

Next, we got started on getting stuff for my vanity in my bathroom. I picked out a regular wide desk type thing with a wide mirror to match. I also saw the cutest Louis Vuitton pillow that was already paired with a chair so I decided to go ahead and get both. Once I got done picking out everything I went over to the cashier so he could ring everything up.

"Your total is $1,030. Will you be paying with cash or card?" The cashier said.

"Card" I replied pulling out my card.