Chapter 15

The weekend...

I'm honestly over it...

I'm tired and hungry and let won't feed me or let me sleep. The gender reveal starts at 2 and it's 12. The decorations are almost finished and they would be finished if these fuckers get up and do the rest, I would do it but every time I get up they act like I did some wrong. Right now it was My mom, My brothers, Kailah, Shayaa, Ari, Tae, Bib, Bib's brother G, Bib's other brother Shawn, their mom Kathy and Bib's nephew Baby George.

Despite how long me and Bib been together, this is my first time meeting Bib's family in person. I've seen them on social media and Facetime but never in person.

"Can I get a cookie or some?" I asked.

"No girl damn" Bib said.

"This is abuse" I said making a pouty face.

"Yo ass need to go get ready anyways" G said.

"And yo ass to hurry up with the decorations" I said scooching up from the couch. "Kailah come help me get ready"

Usually it takes time for people to warm up and be themselves but not with G, he been a asshole since he got here and it was hilarious.

Me and Kailah went to my room and I got my dress out my closet. She gave me a smirk and opened her bag, my nigga stole some chicken balls for me. Kailah was a real ass friend she been that way since high school.

"You a real ass friend, I fucking love you" I said stuffing my face.

I looked at the clock and realized more people would be arriving soon. Kailah helped me put on my dress and slide on my sandals.

I went to the restroom and did a little make up before walking out

"Yes bitch! You look cute" Ari said.

"I feel like a whale" I said.

"You a sexy ass whale then" Bibby said making everybody laugh.

The door bell rang and it was my Grandma, Aunt Bridget, and Brittany.

"Hey!!" They said hugging everybody. Since most of the people where here we decided to move outside to the back yard where the decorations were outstanding.