Chapter 11

Today, Bibby has a meeting with his label so hopefully he can release his music soon, honestly he been in the studio day and night. We even did some songs together and they honestly fire. He found out I could sing when I was in the shower and he came home early, he begged and begged for us to do something together and I finally said yes. I didn't know he was going to put one of them on the album until I seen that it was number 8. Our relationship was sort of lowkey but I don't handle judgement well, I mean I do but I don't and being with a known rapper a lot of people talk shit. There were some cute little fanpages with me and Bib though and I made sure to follow them back.

Bib left an hour ago so I called Ari over because sis been going through it with Herb and I really wanted to be with her.

"So are you okay? What are you thinking about doing?" I asked Ari while rubbing her hand.

We were sitting on the couch in the living room, she looked drained and hurt. I'm guessing Yosohn was with her mom because she showed up by herself.

"I don't know, I'm thinking of calling it quits. This postpartum is not a game and I don't know what to do" She said with a tear falling down her face.

I've never seen her like this and it honestly hurt. Herb didn't know how to handle Ari being in her postpartum depression and instead of him being a man and being there for her, he did what every rapper does and cheated.

"I think you should do what your heart is telling you, whatever choice that is I support you 100%" I said laying my head on her shoulder.

"I been crying for 2 months, I can't keep crying" She said.

"2 MONTHS!" I said sitting up to look at her, "Ari, why didn't you say anything? I would've been there for you"

"I don't know Blue, I gotta leave though I can't stay for the sake of me" She said.

After sitting in a comfortable silence for a while, Ari decided it was time for her to go. About a couple minutes later Bibby walked in all mad and shit.

"Baby, what's wrong" I asked as he slumped down next to me.

"Label talking 'bout because my contract I still can't drop my shit" He said

"Baby I got an idea" I said giving him a look.

"Wassup" He said

"So, Uncle Lonnie knows this lady who has her own label. Say we take your label to court to get you out your contract and get you on with a new label" I said pulling out my phone ready to text Uncle Lonnie.

"I don't know baby, what would I do about my manager?" He asked

"You'd get a new one duh. So tell me what you wanna do?" I said getting anxious

".... Ight text him" He said.

I texted Uncle Lonnie and asked him about the lawyer I had and for help setting this up. He texted me back and surprisingly had everything set for the next day. Bibby let his label know and we were all set, we even had the meeting set up with the new label.

"Okay babe, We have to be at court at 9:30 in the morning tomorrow" I said putting my phone on the charger.

"Ight, Thank you baby" He responded smirking and rubbing he hand up my thigh.

I already knew what time it was.

----------

I woke up at 7:30 to get breakfast started and get a head start on my hygiene, I also had no idea what I was going to wear. I got Bib's stuff together last night after he gave me some bomb dick, I pulled him out a blue button up shirt with black pants and blue shoes to match with his muthafucking glasses, he always forgetting them shits.