Chapter 19

2 months later...

I'm settled in my new apartment, thank God. I was able to buy a new SUV, I couldn't get my Lincoln but it's okay. I decided to get something that would be some what easier to get 2 babies into but that was still cute and what other than a Cadillac XT5. I'm now 32 weeks, my babies are the size of a head of lettuce. It can be go time any minute or any day, my hospital bag is packed so when this water breaks I'm good.

 It can be go time any minute or any day, my hospital bag is packed so when this water breaks I'm good

--------

Ari and I are at the mall because she somehow persuaded me to got to a club tonight. I needed a new outfit, since my pregnancy clothes consisted of T-Shirts and leggings.

"Owe this is cute" Ari said holding up a striped black and white dress. "You can wear this with that light brownish trench coat and them black thigh high boots."

"Stay out of my closet!" I said. "And hurry up, I'm tired"

"You always tired" She mumbled under her breathe.

"Excuse me for being pregnant" I said.

I sat down on a bench while Ari took my card and paid for the stuff. When she was done we went back to my place so she could cook and I could get a little nap in before we go.

-------

We walked in the house and I went straight to my room, put my clothes in the closet and got in bed.

"No no no, get up. We gotta get ready" Ari said pulling me up.

"Can we stay home?" I asked.

"No, there's someone I want you to meet and they'll be at the club" Ari said.

"I only been single a couple months and you already playing matchmaker again" I said.

"No... Well yes but this one you'll be excited about" Ari said doing her make up.

It was about 7:30 and I guess we were leaving at 8:30, I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and it was Kailah... a 4 month pregnant Kailah.

"Bitch what is this?" I said feeling her belly.

"I didn't wanna tell you over the phone and Ari called me and told me she was making you go out tonight, so I flew in this morning" She said hugging me.

"Wow so now I really gotta go" I said rolling my eyes.

"YES!" They said in unison.

I made myself some noodles to hold me til we got to the club. My hair and make up was already done and Kailah was already dressed so it left me and Ari who were no where near close to being dressed.

"Blue get up and get dressed now!" Ari said putting on her dress.

I got up and went to my close, I decided to not wear the dress that we literally bought today and chose a black off the shoulder jumpsuit with suede knee boots. I honestly didn't know why I was getting cute, who was gonna look at me? Nobody, I'm pregnant and fresh out a relationship but mostly pregnant.