Thunderstorms

Third Person

Its 3am and a stormy night, Brook lay in his bed terrified. Little did the other boys know his second biggest fear was storms (After Hights of course) he sat there shaking and crying in a bundle hoping and praying it all over. Usually he would have distracted himself by listening to music but his headphones had broken and the boys all refused to share.
There was a loud clap of thunder. Brook jumped a mile hitting his head on the bunk bed that Andy and Mikey we're sharing. He swore loudly half hoping one of the boys would wake up and comfert him. He had no such luck he curled up into his chest and began crying again.

Ryes P.O.V

"I'm not gay Rye, That's gross stay away from you creep" I sat up panting beads of sweat rolling down my face. I've had this reacurring dream basically what happens is. Wait is someone crying? I looked over the barrior below me Jack was sleeping peacefully. I looked across from me Andy and Mikey sleeping calmly in eachothers arms smiling, only leaving one very scared boy. I climbed slowly down the ladder pulling a hoodie shivering. I tiptoed over to Brooks bed as another crash of thunder came he screamed snuggling closer to the wall leaving space for me to roll onto his bed without him realizing. He jumped, I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him into me. He struggled before giving in and laying his head on my chest.
"I love you bro" I mumbled into his hair, I waited for a reply before hearing Brooks snores take over the otherwise empty room.

Mikeys P.O.V
"What's going on roadies" I say to my camera "so basically we had our London tour last night and we got back really late at around 2am and we we're all knackered so we went straight to sleep, I was up here" I say pointing to the top bunk on the right hand side of the room "with Andy, on the other top bunk was Rye with Jack below him, and when we went to sleep Brook was on his own on the bottom bunk under mine and Andys but when we woke up he was spooning with Rye" I start softly laughing as Brook wakes up slightly turns over and snuggles into Rye "There you have it folkes Rylyn cuddles late at night" I whispered into the camera before turning it off climbing back up the ladder and into Andys arms once more. I wasn't gay I just like cuddles.

Brooks P.O.V
I opened my eyes and to my disappointment Rye wasn't next to me anymore. I sniffed and pulled my duvet over my head trying to go back to sleep. I heard a giggle then all of a sudden a large amount of weight was launched on top of me.
"Ouch that hurt" I wheezed out struggling to breathe. Whoever was on top of me realized and removed themselfs I pulled down the duvet to uncover the culprit. Mikey stood there in his boxers looking amazing and guilty.
"Michael what are you doing?" I asked disapprovingly before laughing.
"Rye made tea and wanted to talk to you so he sent me to wake you up" He smiled. Rye wanted to talk to me! Me? Wait is this about last night oh dear lord. I got up and followed Mikey into the kitchen. I was terrified I mean can you blame me
"Hey brook, are you gay" he whispered at me. My heart stopped. How did he know! I looked down at my feet, maybe he was homophobic..

Ryes P.O.V
"Brook look at me and answer" I said I have this reacurring dream that I told brook I liked him and he said 'I'm not gay Rye, That's gross stay away from me creep' He looked up nodding slowly and blushing. I grab his shaking hand and steady him I look dead into his eyes and smile. He steps closer to me and before I know it my lips weren't so lonely his hands around my waist and mine around his neck enjoying every second of this. He pulled away smirked and said "Call me" before walking off

A/N sorry its so short I'm struggling for ideas rn. BUT I am working on a Mindy Piece atm sooo that should be fun😁Love you guys❤