Cheater

Third Person
Brook walked into the house crying, Heart broken. It was his boyfriends birthday so he had gone to sing him a song. He walked into Harvey's house to find him cheating. Brook new it was happening he just kept telling himself it wasnt and he started beliving it until tonight when he actually walked in on them. Worse thing, Harvey cheated on him with his band mate Rye Beaumont.

Brooks P.O.V

I honestly couldn't believe Rye, he knew how much i love Harvey and yet he still goes and sleeps with him like it doesn't mean anything, Jack was in our room so i couldnt go in there and i didnt want to go near Ryes room the only room left was the Mindy room. I crept into the Mindy room Mikeys bed was closer so i just flopped on his bed pulling the duvet around me feeling slightly safer, Little did i know Mikey was in the bathroom and heard me crying he opened the door scaring me slightly, I ignored the noise just burying my head further into Mikeys bed. He sat next to me pulling my head onto his lap and stroking my hair, "He cheated Mike on me" I felt his hand tighten on my hair "Thats not even the worse bit" I muttered thinking of Ryes face when he saw me "It was with Rye" Mikey got really angry then, i could see it in his face the way his big blue eyes become one thin line the wrinkles on his head start showing, I sat up as tears ran down my face all over again, he kissed my head and said "I'll be right back Brook okay" He walked off I took this oppertunity to smell Mikeys bed, damn this man smells good. Imagine wearing one of his hoodies. I got up and walked over to Mikeys closet immedialty spotting the hoodie he always wheres i chuck it on and run to his bed again smiling to myself.

Mikeys P.O.V

I was so annoyed at Rye many people didnt know this, but andy and rye are dating. They did it as a joke but actually fell for eachother apperntly Rye didnt really care. I storm into the living room seeing Andy sat on the Sofa laughing at the tv made me feel guilty i didnt want to tell him but i have to. "Andy i need to tell you something about Rye" He looked at me a smile covering his face. "You know its Harveys Birthday?" He nodded "Well Brook went over to sing him a song that he wrote for Harvs and caught him cheating" Andys eyes widened before thining out in anger "What does this have to do with Rye" I looked at him "The person Harvey was sleeping with was Rye, Im sorry fovvs but i thought you needed to know" I looked up into his eyes, the ones filled with love were replaced by ones that had been broken. I took his hand leading him to our room where Brook was currently, I pulled them both close to me snuggling them trying to calm them down. "Wait Brook is that my Jumper?" I questioned he giggled and i fell even more in love with the Blonde. "Andy go see Jack?" Andy nodded smiling knowing Jack gives amazing hugs (Everyone says Mine are better) but he knew hed get Jack to himself.

Ryes P.O.V

I cant believe Harvey didn't tell me he was dating Brook I would never have done it to him. I just hope Jack wont hate me, Half of me doesn't want Brook to tell Andy but I also do because it means he would dump me. I never liked Andy as more than a friend I did it for the fans and Harvey, I love Harvey more than anything

*FlashBack*

"Hey Harvs you wanted to talk to me?" I looked up at him, I loved his eyes his hair everything about him. He nodded and pulled me to the side. "I like you Rye and I know you like me too" My heart skipped a beat "There is a way we can be together, if you start dating Andy and let me be your toy friend" Of course I automatically said yes and then Harvey had is way with me right there and I knew id made the right decision, I went home and told Andy all the feelings we put on for Camera were real.

*End of Flash Back*

I walked into the flat into Mikeys room, he was my best friend he should understand. He was lying on his bed with Brook in his arms, they were both fast asleep Mikeys pillow stained with tears, I took out my phone and found a picture of me and Brook and posted it with the caption "I'm Sorry Brookie please forgive me I didn't know you two were dating..."

Andys P.O.V

I walked into Jacks room he was talking to the phone, I assumed he was live with the fans some where talking about a post theyd seen today, I took out my phone and looked at the post, My heart broke. He apologized to Brook but not his boyfriend, forgetting Jack was live I screamed "You cheating bitch we are done" Jack jumped, he apologized to the fans turned of his phone and waved me over I crawled into his arms and lay there broken.

Mikeys P.O.V

Brook had woken up again, he smiled at me damn I loved this boy, I took out my phone and saw the post, knowing Rye was home I pushed Brook off me and I ran into Ryes room I shoved him against the wall and slapped him, he screamed and all the other boys came running in but I didn't stop "You hurt my best friend and the love of my life" at this point I was to angry to think "You apologize to Brook but not Andy, come on I'm not stupid I know you never liked Andy he's my best friend do you have any idea how tempted I was to tell him that you never cared you only ever wanted Harvey! Honestly Andy deserves so much better than you, I don't know why I haven't told blair yet maybe he'd kick you out and Brook can be with someone who loves him the way I do" I took a deep breathe, Rye looked shocked they all did. I never shout, I think it all over what else did I say "Shit, Brook im sorry I get it if you don't feel the..." He smiled at me and grabbed Ryes wrist and pulled him out the room

Brooks P.O.V

I'd always felt something different around Mikey and the thought of not being with Harvey anymore didn't hurt as much as id did earlier, I thought about loosing Rye as a friend and I started tearing up again, I smiled at Mikey reached out grabbed Ryes hand and pulled him out the room, He looked at me as if I was going to shout at him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug, "I forgive you Rye, I don't want to loose you" He pulled me closer to him before letting go "Do you like Mikey?" He asked me I nodded without thinking, I mean it made sense whenever I was with Harvey I got butterflies but Mikey was always right behind me and the idea of him made me smile. Rye nodded "Stay here" and he walked out, Mikey walked in seconds later he smiled at me looking happier than I'd seen him for a while. He pushed me onto his bed straddling my hips and he kissed me softly. It was full of fireworks sparks and everything first kisses were supposed to contain.

*5 months later*

Mikeys P.O.V

It was a Sunday and we had just finished a performance with Harvey, and we were in the tour bus on the way home, I was sat next to Brook who was asleep on my lap, behind me was Harvey and Rye laughing and holding hands, In front of us were Jack and Andy texting people Jack was texting his mum and Andy was texting Daniel, his boyfriend. Its crazy to think that 5 months ago are lives were all drama based and now we are all happy. I kissed Brooks head smiling to myself, I love my boys.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this part of the story, Im writing a Mindy story so get check it out, If you have any requests for one shots please comment them!

-Meg