Be mine?

self harm trigger warning

Brook's P.O.V

I sit in the corner of the living room and curl into my chest watching the other four mess about. Rye walks over grabbing my wrist but I harshly pull away hiding my wrist in my hoodie hiding the red lines covering my forearm. Rye shoots me a worried look but I avoid his gaze and he soon gives up going back to the others.

Rye wraps his arms around Jacks taller frame and my heart pangs slightly. I watch from far getting more and more jealous as Sonny intertwines his hand with Andy's before wrapping an arm around Rye and Jack. I pull my phone out my hoodie pocket and go through my tagged and see people worrying about me because I have been so distant recently. I let them all know I'm fine just leaving space for randy and jonny and everyone gets all excited and then they don't care about me. 

I pull myself of the sofa grab a cup of milk before heading up the stairs ignoring the boys calling after me. All I want is to be alone right now not being told that they care but they clearly don't. I open my door and go to shut it behind me but I spot Jack pushing Sonny against the wall and kissing him hard. My heart snaps even more before I slam the door shut and lock it. I hear the Jack begging for me to open the door because he can "explain" but I just put on Netflix turning it up and he soon gives up.

Rye's P.O.V

Jack comes running down the stairs tears streaming down his face and he goes to run outside but I grab his hand and pull him into a hug. He reluctantly gives in wrapping his arms around my neck and cries into my shoulder while I rub his back soothingly.  I kiss his forehead and he eventually calms down, I pull him to the side and we sit on the sofa. 

"What happened?" I whisper softly to Jack not wanting to panic him even more, I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer to my body. 

"H h he s s aw m me and Sonny" My heart breaks softly at Jacks words, we all fucked about together kissing each other and sometimes sorting out other issues if we couldn't get laid but Jack was different he really cared about Brook. Brook didn't know our arrangement in fright of scaring him off because we all loved him. Mainly Jack. 

"I think its time we tell him Jack" I smile softly at him trying to reassure him after seeing him tense up. "If we tell he will understand and you can be with Brook" His face softens again smiling at the idea of having Brook.

Jack's P.O.V

I head up to Brooks room and see his door open and I smile softly and open the door more. My heart drops the second I see blood soaked carpet. I head over and see that its fresh and there is about 5 used razors. "BROOKLYN" I start shouting trying to find him rushing all over his room stressing with tears racing down my face.

I look out the window and see Brook lying on the floor staring at me. I sprint down the stairs shoving Rye and the others out my way running to Brook without thinking. 

"Brooky" My voice wavers as he shoots me a soft smile and the other boys follow me. 

"I'm not dating Sonny, Rye or Andy I love you and only you please don't leave me Im sorry" 

Brook sits up pressing his lips to mine softly before lying down gripping my hand and smiling softly "I love you too" 

"Brooky be mine?" He nods but as soon as he does the grip on my hand disappears his eyes flutter shut and the tears return. 

Andy's P.O.V

I curl into Rye's chest crying instantly but the hardest bit is watching Jack. When Sonny finally pulls Jack away from Brooks limp body he just falls to the floor screaming and punching the ground causing all our hearts to snap but we cant do anything to help. 

*four years later

We head to the graveyard like we do every year Every year on the 8th of April, I slip my hand into Jacks wanting to keep him safe knowing this day is the hardest for him out of all of us. He shoots me a broken smile.  We come up to Brooks grave.

"I love you Gib. I miss you so much, my fellow fake blonde. My best friend I wish I could have told you the truth and made you stay for all our sakes. I will never forget you buddy"

"Brook, I always used to joke about how annoying you were and squeeze your leg but you made Rylyn amazing. I love you and miss you, I cant believe its been four years but I promise we will always have your back. I like to think you still have ours"

"Brooklyn, you accepted me from the day I joined the band even after all my secrets and the hate the roadies originally gave me, I didn't want to ever think what I would do without you but here I am. I cant give up for Jacks sake, he lost you and I cant leave him. I love you Gibkid the brook to my sonny."

"You were my best friend baby, my smile my laugh my happiness. I couldn't believe I let you go without showing you how much you meant to me, We went through so much together. We quit the band so you wouldn't miss out. The house is so boring without you, I miss you babe. I promise I will be with you soon, sooner than anyone thinks or realizes. I love you Brooklyn. Thank you for making Jacklyn real. In the first life and the second. I will see you in heaven Angel"

A/N Jacklynnn