Sacklyn (part 2)

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"I broke up with them" I mumble out quietly as tears start falling rapidly down my cheeks again. I knew it was for the best I just ruined everything. Always always ruining things but then again thats just me. I wish I could have made it work because I loved them so fricking much but I had to move on for their sake. 

"I'm sorry what?!" Rye almost shouted and I jumped slightly as Rye never raises his voice at anyway especially me. I start shaking and open my mouth to speak but I can't. Tears fall quicker soaking my cheeks as my breathe hitches and I run upstairs away from the situation and into my room gripping tightly at my duvet as some sort of comfort in an attempt to calm down. I cling onto any sent of Jack I can get including his hoodie I sometimes sleep with when he's away. I drag the lump of clothes towards my chest burying my head into the hoodie and take a inhale a deep breathe and start calming down instantly.

"WHAT THE FUCK RYE" I hear Jack scream. Great I ruined something else by being emotional. 

"I can't do anything right I swear" I whisper

"Yes you can Brook" Andy says and I jump a mile causing him to laugh and me to pout.

"Then why is Jack shouting at Rye, Why are Jack and Sonny sad when I dumped them so they could be happier without me" I questioned and Andy's face was showing a ray of mixed emotions, confusion sorrow but mostly sympathy.

"Brook they adore you, you make them truly happy don't be silly they need you to" He states rubbing my back softly like Jack does.

"Hmm" I hum out enjoying the way it feels letting me know I miss being babied by Jack and Sonny.

"Go on lets go talk to Rye together then we can sort out the sacklyn issue together yeah?" He whispers. I nod slightly not wanting him to stop but knowing he will help.

Rye's P.O.V

I sat downstairs feeling guilty as Jack gets dragged upstairs by Sonny. The way I pushed Brook over the edge already knowing he was sad and he had nobody to support him it just stressed me out. I got up to go on a walk.

"Sit your ass down beaumont" Andy's voice echo's through the silence. I reluctantly sit back down on the chair and look up catching Brook's eye.

"Right Brook thinks you hate him because you shouted at him" Andy speaks keeping tight grip of Brook keeping him close.

"B, I don't hate you I couldn't I just hate seeing you sad I'm sorry" My voice wavers slightly.

Brook doesn't say anything but walks over and plops himself on my lap and hugs me which I gratefully return I keep saying how much I love him and squeezing him in attempt to say sorry.

*click* 

I turn my head to see Andy taking a photo of me and brook I smile burying my head into his neck smiling happily. 

Jack's P.O.V 

"Jacky, Andy just text me telling us he needs us downstairs" I shake my head burying into Brook's hoodie missing him more than anything but not wanting to push him.

"J come on, for brook?" I sigh hard and get out of bed tugging Brooks hoodie over my hands and go downstairs.

"What do you want fovvs" I grunt out loud not spotting Brook

"Me and Brooklyn want to talk to you" My head snaps up catching Brooks eye realizing he's also wearing my hoodie and can't help but smile. I can't take my eyes off of him.

"Brook thinks that you and Sonny would be better dating without him" My heart drops a mile along with the smile on my face. I get on my knees and slot myself in front of Brook.

"Baby don't be silly, me and Sonny need you to be happy, We love you equally and we wouldn't be happy without our little baby" He smiles a little. I stand up and open my arms which he happily jumps into and I support him by his ass just happy I had my little boy back.

"Brooky, Me and Jack would be forever grateful if you would be our boyfriend again" I feel a slight nod in my shoulder and squeeze him tighter.

"Lets go cuddle upstairs yeah?" I whisper in his ear and he nods hard again. I smile and carry him upstairs and Sonny follows.

Sonny lies down and I drop Brook on the bed next to Sonny and he curls into Sonny automatically leaving me space to spoon him which I very quickly do. I wrap my arm around his waist and start messing with his hair as he sighs softly and almost automatically drifts off to sleep soon followed by Sonny and then me

A/N: I said it would be a three part thing but I'm gonna end it there because I need the happiness in my life :) on another note Mikey's tour started today so I kinda can't wait to meet him again