Insecurities

Mikey's P.O.V

We just got done filming the Eat Pet Food Challenge. I threw up twice, it wasn't fun. Anyways the boys decided to make it worse. Rye,Brook, Jack and Andy(A/N yes I am fully aware this Jack wasn't around then but for the sake of this he is) had finished all the challenges and we're mocking me and calling me a failure, Yeah we have banta and sometimes they take it to far They know I struggle with Anxiety and self confidence anyway and yet they don't stop. I walked into the bathroom and sat there for a while just thinking.
"Why can't I be prettier?" "If I was better maybe they wouldn't hate me"

(A/N the underlined words are his thoughts)

Jacks P.O.V
"Hey wheres Mikey?" I whispered as Brooklyn had cuddled up to Rye and drifted off. A lot of people didn't know this but Brook liked Rye alot. Truth is Rye didn't feel the same.
"He went to the toilet" Rye replied in the same whispered tone stroking Brooks hair as he slept.
"For an hour?" I almost shouted Rye was being stupid. And then suddenly it clicked. He's been really sad recently and we we're all calling him a failure I jumped out my seat and ran to the bathroom heart racing and began thudding on the door. I heard Rye shout at me to be quiet I just rolled my eyes in the direction he was in and slid to the floor.
"Hey Mikey buddy, you okay in there"
I heard sniffling and muffled reply
"go away" My heart broke knowing we hurt him. He's my best friend and always has been I can't loose him.
"Mikey buddy let me in, Please. Its just me"

Ryes P.O.V
The next few words I heard we're muffled but still shocked me.
"I hate myself" I sat frozen. Mikey Cobban. The Mikey Cobban. My Mikey Cobban hated himself. Well he wasn't exactly mine. I wished he was. Funny thing we're all Gay. All 6 of us. Harvey and Andy we're doing long distance as Harvs was on tour. Jack was happy being single. Brook likes me and I like Mikey. Jack knows who Mikey likes. They've been friends for ever, so why wouldn't he however much I hate to admit it i'm jealous of the way Jack gets to hug Mikey when he's sad and kiss him. I shake Brook awake and stalk into the Rarvey room lie on my bed and hug my pillow silently crying.

Mikeys P.O.V
I finally gave in and let Jack in, He looked at me with tears in his eyes and pulled me into a hug before kissing my temple. (A/N in a friendly way). This was meant to comfort me but I just started crying again. Jack took my hand and walked me to our room. He sat on his bed and pulled me down so I was lying with my head in his lap, he started stroking through my hair like Rye usually does. At first I tighten and struggle but he doesn't show any signs of giving up so I finally give in and slowly drift of into a sleep.

Andy P.O.V
I walked into the Rarvey room to grab one of Harvs hoodies as he was away on tour. I slowly opened the door and heard sobs coming from the fragile body that belonged to Ryan. I walked over to him and put a hand on his lower back warning him I was there. He scooted over and I slid next to him opening my arms wide. Next thing I knew I was being pulled into a wet hug with a broken Beaumont.
"What's up bro" I whispered into his hair. He sniffled and looked up at me.
"I-I love Mikey" Well yeah of course he did. Mikey is his band mate.
"More than a friend. I want to date him Andy. He's so perfect and I have no chance" He began sobbing again and pulled himself in closer. I was about to reassure him when I heard the door creak open and there stood a red eyes Mikey Cobban.

Ryes P.O.V
With my head in Andys chest I was hoping it wasn't Harvey for the sake of having to explain this to someone else. After a short while nothing was said so I sat up and saw the person I didn't want to see most. Mikey Cobban.
Did he hear what I said?
Does he love me back?
Questions began racing round my head as we just stood they're for what felt like forever before Andy spoke up.
"So um...This is a bit awkward. So Mikey did you hear what Rye said?" He questioned I crossed both my fingers hoping and praying he hadn't. He simply nodded.
"Rye, can I talk to you please?" Was the next thing he said. My heart pacing I just nodded and got up. Andy pushed me back to the bed and giggled before nodding at Mikey and whispering something in his ear making Cobban smile that famous smile and then left.

Mikeys P.O.V
I wake up about 5 minutes later and asked Jack where Andy was. He's hoodies are the comfiest and I was cold. He told me he went to the Rarvey room for the same reason. I laughed and walked over to the famous room.
"I-I love Mikey. More than a friend. I want to date him Andy. Hes perfect and I have no chance" My heart stopped Rye liked me? I've liked him for as long as I can remember. I pushed the door open which revealed Andy lying on the bed hugging an obviously very upset Rye.
"So um...This is a bit awkward. So Mikey did you hear what Rye said?"
Andy spoke up first. I nodded silently
"Rye can I talk to you please?" I questioned I was going to tell him I loved him too. He nodded and awkwardly tried to stand up. Andy rolled of the bed and pushed him back before strolling over to me and whispering "I'll find you one of my hoodies for when you're done" I smiled Andy knew me too well.

Ryes P.O.V
Mikey sat next to me nervously. I turned to face him, his eyes read terror. Why was he scared?!
"If you don't like me just say okay? Don't drag me along and be all nice about it just tell..." I was interrupted by Mikeys lips on mine. I froze for a second processing what was happening. He started pulling away, My hands crept around his neck keeping him close before kissing him back. I pulled away to have a breathe still smiling like a loonatic. Mikey obviously noticed and grabbed my hand and began stroking my knuckles softly. He suddenly stood up pulling me with him, he grabbed my waist pulling us closer once more he whispered something into my ear before walking of leaving my confused and slightly aroused.

Brooklyns P.O.V
Mikey came in skipping smiling like an idiot. Jack picked up on this and jumped up. "Did you tell him? Does he like you back? Did you kiss?" Jack rambled out forgetting to breathe. My heart stopped.
"Jack breathe" Mikey laughed still smiling "Yes I did tell him, Well he told me and then I was going to tell him but then he started rambling about how he didnt want me to drag him along and he wouldn't shut up so I kissed him" Mikey breathed out with ease smiling still. I couldn't breathe. My Rye the love of my live! The guy I've been in love with for nearly 4 years kissed Mikey. I stood up and stormed off. I heard Jack shouting after me but I didn't stop I grabbed a jacket and walked to the park. The Park where Rye and I first met. When I first fell for the brown eyed boy with his smart remarks and angelic voice. Tears rolled down my eyes I found my way to the rope swing we built in a video back along and sat swinging on my own just thinking.

Jacks P.O.V
I jumped up after congratulating Mikey on his kiss grabbed one of Brooks jackets that he'd stolen recently. He followed Brook knowing exactly where he'd be heading. Everyone thinks I'm happy being single, what people don't realize is that I'm hopelessly in love with my best friend Brook, He's exactly what you want in a man he's funny and cute and of course into Rye. I see Brook sat on the rope swing we made a while ago with his hood up tears patrolling down his face. I ran up to him and pulled him into a tight hug. I didn't let go for as long as I could. I sat him down and told him to talk.
"Jack you don't get it, the man you love, loving someone else. Loving someone you never have a chance with" My heart boiled with anger but seeing another tear role down his cheek soften my look.
"Trust me Brook I do"

Ryes P.O.V
I still can't believe im sat here on my bed kissing the one and only Mikey Cobban. I've dreamed of this for years and its finally come true. He pulled away earlier than I would have liked
"Rye- What are we now?" He looked at me scared and nervous I smiled at him and caught his shaking hand between mine,
"Mikey Cobban will you be my boyfriend" I asked beginning to shake myself
"Of course I will silly" Mikey replied laughing and kissing my cheek his hand slyly slid onto my thigh my cheeks lit up with a crimson glow. He smirked at me moving his hand closer to my crotch before walking away. Again.

Brooks P.O.V
"NO YOU DONT JACK" I yelled at him breaking I was angry and broken and he was around I needed to shout at someone.
He grabbed my waist suprising me and pulling me closer to his small Irish body. His lips were on mine in a matter of seconds. The kiss was full of love and emotion, Ryes an amazing kisser I smiled to myself. A switch in my brain flicked I realized it wasn't Rye it was Jack. And honestly I wasn't bothered. I kinda like Jack, I mean he was cute and always cheered me up. I pulled away.
"I like you Brook alot, and I know you like Rye not me but I had to tell you..." He whispered beginning to shake.
"I like you too, but I also like Rye help me get over him" I smirked reconnecting our lips and smiling

A/N : Sorry this is so bad, I would love suggestions if you have any comment them🤘I love you guys❤