-H

Jacks P.O.V

"Hi, I'm your typical jock, well not really. I'm gay.. I know you are too so I was wondering if maybe we could become friends. Here is my number 0**** *** *** I don't really want you knowing who I am though so for now you will know me as

-H"

I read the letter in my locker over and over again still just as surprised. One of the Jocks were gay and wanted to be friends with me? I'm the nerdiest person ever like legit, I have one friend. Mikey Cobban, he always used to hang out with me until he became popular, he still talks to me and hangs out with me outside of school but its not the same. I miss him honestly, but maybe he would know who wrote this. I grabbed my phone and text him asking to meet me after school he replies "Yeh course". I put my phone away I keep the letter in my hand, I walk straight into Harvey, He looked nervous when he saw it was me he apologized and walked off, I shrugged it off and walked to Maths

*At Lunch*

"Hey Jack, why don't you come sit with us?" I heard Mikey call me over. I smile and nod, I walk over and slot myself next to Mike, He smiles and throws his arms around my neck hugging me. I sit rigid not used to the attention he pulls away and frowns, I look up seeing who else was sat on our table. I see Rye and Andy practically dry humping across from me, I see Brooklyn Wyatt on his phone listening to his music, everyone called him an emo he always wore black eyeliner which. And then Harvey, Harvey Cantwell biggest Jock in the school, he's cute though not going to lie. He catches me looking at him, He blushes and turns away. Mikey starts laughing beside me, it takes me a while to realise why he's so affectionate, He's been drinking. He's drunk. I slip my arm around his waist causing him to laugh, he lays his head on my shoulder. "I love you Jacky you make me happy" This time it was me to laugh I forgot how cute he was when he was drunk. " I love you too bud" He smiled at me, I looked at the time made the decision I was gonna take him back to mine, and skip last. "Does anyone fancy missing last?" I whisper everyone was all ears.

After we made it out of school Mikey got really droopy and could no longer walk on his own, He had his arm around me and Harvey. My hand would keep brushing Harvey's and he'd keep blushing. When we got to mine Mike went and got into my bed and went to sleep, Andy and Rye were snuggled in the corner and Brook was on his phone leaving just me and Harvey I shout, "Does anyone wanna play a game?" Brook smiles and nods everyone else nods, "Truth or Dare?" Rye jumps up and sits next to me on the floor Andy following and sitting on the other side of me, Brook sits next to Rye and puts his head on Ryes shoulder. Harvey sits next to Andy, I shout for Mike and he comes stumbling down the stairs and sits on my lap I laugh at him wrapping my arms around his waist.

Harvey's P.O.V

I should be on his lap. I love Jack, Yes I know the way I went about it was a bit odd but I mean can you really blame me? I wanted him to get to know me for me not for the player jock everyone saw me as. He caught me staring I look away and pull my hoodie over my face leaning into Andy to hide. "Truth or Dare Mike" I heard Andy speak up. "Dare" Mikey smirked. Andy looked at Jack looked at Mikey and smiled before screaming "Mack Kiss" My insides flipped over backwords. I would have to watch the love of my life kiss my best friend. Mikey turned around so he was straddling Jack. I watched in Horror I stood up with tears in my eyes and left the house running to the park. I fell on the floor crying, I loved him Mikey didn't I did. I couldn't deal with either of them right now. I pulled out my phone and headphones plugging in and playing Falling by Why Don't We. Next thing I know Randy are slumped either side of me giving me a hug, before I know it i'm crying again "Hey bud why you crying?" Andy asks, I shrug my shoulders fiddling with my phone replaying the night in my head "I think I'm in love guys" I hang my head low "With a boy" They both gasp before laughing and kissing my cheek. "Harvs we knew you were gay, you arnt the best at hiding it" I blush and laugh with them. They pull me to my feet wiping my eyes and drag me back to Jacks apartment.

Jack's P.O.V

As soon as the boys walked out the door I broke down crying, Mikey pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry dude, I didn't know you liked Harvey" I look at him in shock before piecing it together, I was head over heels in love with this man. I needed to see him.

After about 10 minutes I heard a knock at the door I jumped up and ran to the door, I opened the door with shaking hands. I saw Harvey had been crying I simply jumped on his wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He put his arms under me supporting my butt. I whispered into his ear "I love you Harvs, more than a friend" I waited for rejection he simply put me down and gave me a hug before whispering "I love you too Jack as more than a friend"

A/n : Woahhh I've been so inactive ew I'm sorry also cliff hanger oof. So if you didn't already know I have an Instagram! @roadieobsessed so go give ya girl a follow. Also 300 views on this story guys that's insane! I love you all. Do you want a part two?