Chapter 1

I slowly opened my eyes, and I noticed that I couldn't see the sky anymore. I stared at a ceiling. And my wound..it was all patched up.
"Are you okay?" Sora said as he looked at me with concern.
"You dummy! Of course she's not okay!" Donald shrieked, and he was obnoxiously loud.
"I'm fine."
"Huh?" Donald said that, but I was so fixated on Sora. He didn't even know who I was and he was still worried. For some reason, I couldn't stop staring at him. Maybe it was his beautiful blue eyes, or how his cheeks were so perfectly rounded.
"Uh, is something wrong?" I heard him say that, and I immediately broke eye contact.
"I'm sorry. I just..I've been looking for you, Sora."
"You have? Why's that?" I don't think that situation could have been more awkward, but he's still so intrigued. Why is he like this? It's strange, but at the same time, it's nice to know someone who cares.
"It's Kingdom Hearts. A bunch of scary people in black cloaks are dangerously close to taking complete control of it, and gaining its power. I couldn't stop them all by myself."
"Those people are a group called Organization 13," he held up his hand, "but I'm confused. How do you know that? And how do you know me?"
"I am the queen of Kingdom Hearts," C'mon, man. I have a giant ass crown on my head and I'm worried about Kingdom Hearts. Put two and two together, "and I don't really know you, Sora. I was just told by King Mickey to come find you."
"The King?!" Goofy, Donald and Sora all shouted at the same time. I thought that was really adorable, so I laughed a little.
"So, Organization 13 is in Kingdom Hearts right now. What's stopping them from having total control?" Mulan asked that, and I struggled to answer. The thought of it frightened me so much.
"They want the crown, but it is tethered to me. Just as a Keyblade is to its chosen wielder. In other words, if they want the crown, they have to kill me for it."
"Ooh, that sucks."
"Donald, shut up. That was a dick thing to say." I couldn't believe Sora just said dick. "Why do they need your crown?"
"Honestly, I'm not completely sure. All of this happened so quickly, and I was never really given a chance to understand."
"Do you at least know what's special about the crown?"
"Well, my Mother told me once that the crown conceals special hearts, and it needs to be protected at all costs."
"Special hearts?" Donald quacked.
"Yes. Hearts of dark and hearts of light. That's actually where my power comes from."
"Hearts of dark," Sora held up his right hand, "and hearts of light," then lifted his other hand. "I understand now. Organization 13 doesn't want control of Kingdom Hearts. They could care less about that. What they want are the hearts in that crown." Sora looked up at me and his eyes were filled with so much intensity. "May I ask who the hearts in the crown belong to?"
"All I know is that the hearts of light represent all of the fallen kings and queens that came before me, but..the hearts of dark I'm not so sure about. My mother never said who they belong to."
"I have a good guess." His eyes were still so intense. "I bet they belong to all the Organization members. Which would be an even better reason why they're so dead set on obtaining the crown." He had a point, but knowing that information made me feel so bad.
"But...if all they want are their hearts, what makes them so bad?" Sora stood up and stomped his foot.
"Are you kidding? They're willing to kill you for it, even if it's the last thing they do! If they had any good intention, they would be willing to negotiate rather than trying to kill you right off the bat." Okay, I guess that makes sense.
"I'm sorry." I really was. He seemed pretty upset that I would even think about feeling bad for Organization 13.
"Well...we should probably leave. You need to get some rest." Mulan said as she stood up and walked out of the room.
"Yeah.." Donald and Goofy walked out as well. I felt like they were all mad at me for saying that, but what do I know? I've been stuck in a castle my whole life.

Sora was still in the room after everyone left. Though, he had his head down and he looked sad.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry I got so mad at you. You probably don't know much about Organization 13, and I have a feeling that their hearts aren't the only thing they're after. They are evil, at least most of them are."
"Oh, well it's ok. I understand why you were angry." I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me. All of a sudden I had a chill. I was freezing from being out in the cold, and the blanket that Mulan gave me wasn't really enough.
"Oh! You're still cold. Here." He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. He was so warm that I curled up so close to his chest. He put his other arm around me. "Is that better?"
"Much better." I loved being in his warm arms, and I'm not just saying that because I was cold. I felt safe, and all of my worries completely escaped from my mind. "Hey, Sora?"
"Yes?"
"Can you..stay with me for tonight?" He quickly looked at me, and his face turned bright red.
"Uh, sure."