Chapter 3

Our perfect moment was interupted by Joe and Dirty barging in. We both jumped back a little.

"Whoa there. Didn't mean to interrupt anything." Joe said.

Dirty giggled drunkily.

"Oh you weren't interrupting anything," Pete said. "We were actually just getting ready to leave. I looked at him questionably. He shrugged. "You look exhausted." He said.

I stood up and looked in the mirror hanging above the couch. I was starting to get bags under my eyes. We had drove six hours to get here.

"Let's go find Patrick and..."

"Tonia." I reminded him.

"Yeah let's go find them so we can drive you guys to your hotel."

"You don't need to do that. You probably have rock star stuff to do or something like that."

"Isn't taking a secret drive to a hotel with a new possible love interest rock star enough?" He said smiling. A possible love interest of a rock star? I could deal with that.

"Fine you can drive us. But im sure you aren't used to driving crappy volvos." I said.

"Who said we were taking your car?" After we found Patrick talking to Tonia about some old movie, they led us out back to where their tour bus was.

"No. Freaking. Way." I said. "We get to ride on your bus?!?!"

"Yeah. Don't be bothered by the smell." Patrick joked. He had his arm around Tonia.

'How sweet,' I mouthed to Tonia. She blushed and smiled.

"What are you guys waiting on?" Andy yelled from the bus.

"C'mon." Pete lead me up the stairs onto the biggest bus I'd ever been on. There were six bunks, three on each side, and a tiny bathroom in the back.

"It must be horrible having to share a bathroom together." I said.

"Yeah Pete hogs it for an hour doing his hair." Andy joked. We all laughed except for Pete who shot him an angry glance.

"Let's get going," He said to the driver.

"Take us to the Marriott five miles down." The driver nodded and we drove off towards the hotel. We sat down on the bunks, Pete and I on one, Tonia and Patrick on the one across from us. We chatted away, telling the guys about our boring lives, them telling us about crazy stories on different tours. When we reached the hotel Pete handed me a piece of paper as he kissed me goodnight. We got off the bus, greeted by a few paparazzi. Great. I hate getting my picture taken. Me and Tonia sprinted into the hotel where a man shut them out. We checked into our small room and crashed on the beds.

When I woke up I was still holding the paper.

It said "Here's my number. Please call. XOXO- Pete"

Hmmm. I really was a possible love interest after all. I couldn't refuse his request. I called him that morning and we decided to meet up later. I asked if Patrick would be there so Tonia could come. He said the whole gang was gonna be there, even Dirty.

"That should be interesting." I muttered. He laughed and said goodbye to give me some time to get ready.

"Tonia wake up were going to see the guys!!!" She jerked up instantly.

"Patrick will be there right?"

I laughed and nodded. "So what happened with you two last night? What did he say before we ran into the hotel?" I asked.

"Well..." she started, blushing. "He said he had never met anyone like me before and that he'd love to hang out again if he could escape all the fame and stuff."

"Awwwwww," I said smiling. "He's so adorable."

She grinned and we began to get ready. I had no idea what to wear, Pete didn't tell me where we were going. I tore apart my suitcase until I came upon a casual but cute dress I had packed. Perfect. It took us less than an hour and then we headed out to the front of the hotel. There werent any papparzi there this time. I was going over to where our car was parked when I saw a limo parked in front of it. A driver stood in front of it holding a sign with my name on it. I could get used to this.