Chapter 5

"So," I said. "Where the hell are we going?"

"You'll see." Pete replied.

"I don't like surprises." 

"It's true. She doesn't handle them well at all." Added Tonia.

"Here we are!" Pete said.

"Whoa." We had just pulled up to an amazing looking hotel, the type only rich people could go to. There were paparazzi waiting at the front door. 

"Here, wear this." Pete said, handing me a pair of those cheesy glasses with a nose and mustache attached. I smiled as he put on his.

"You look horrible with facial hair. Fake or not." I teased. He grinned and we stepped out of the car, Tonia following close behind. The photographers screamed questions at us like "Who's the girl?" "Is she exclusive?" They didn't really bother me that much but they seemed to annoy Pete. He was always on the cover of some tabloid, so I could understand why. We ran into the lobby which was magnificent. A gigantic, shiny chandelier hung from the ceiling and there was top-notch furniture everywhere.

"It's nothing much." Pete muttered, unimpressed with it all. 

"Nothing much?! It's gorgeous! I would never be able to afford to stay at a hotel like this.:

"Whatevs! Let's go up to the room, Andy should be gone. Not sure about Joe though." We rode the elevator up ten floors. The band had rented a suite that was the biggest hotel room I'd ever seen. A big sign on the wall said "No pets allowed." I looked under it and saw Pete's famous dog, Hemingway, dozing off in a little igloo. I gasped and ran over to him. 

"I love Hemingway! He's like the cutest dog I've ever seen!" I gushed. "I even have a poster of you two on my wall."

"Do normal girls have posters of their boyfriend on their wall?" Pete said with a smirk.

"Boyfriend?" I said smiling. "Does that make me your girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I think it does." He said, pulling me into a hug.

I had a celebrity for a boyfriend.