Chapter 7

So what you guys read in the previous chapter wasn't even supposed to happen until like Ch. 10 but I figured dragging it out would be dumb. So ya.

Picture of Cindy on the side I guess

I woke up in Scott's arms, and the previous day's events all came crashing down on me.

I had told my mom I was gay.

I had come home with Scott.

I had told Scott my feelings for him.

God I'm such an imbecile, I thought miserably. I looked down at Scott's arm, which was wound around my waist. He was tall, even for his age. The way he held me, it made me feel safe. And I knew that no matter what happened, I would always feel the way I do about Scott, because he's turning my life around, and he cares about me.

Yes, I had been tipsy when I had admitted my love for him, but I had learned that I handled alcohol well, and I remembered the previous night as if it had been permanently burned into my brain. I knew that Scott hadn't pushed me away, and it hadn't been out of schock. No, he had kissed me back. There had to be something there, I was sure of it.

I felt Scott pull his arm back slowly, and the he stretched, groaning as his limbs became unstiff. We were both silent, and I knew he was looking at me, but I couldn't see him since we had been spooning. I was still pressed up against him, and I felt his arm be placed back around me.

"Good morning," He said raspily, and I did a double take at his morning voice. Pretty damn sexy if I do say so myself.

"Hi," I said nervously. He took his arm off and I felt the bed dip down and then go back up. I turned so I was on my back and gasped quietly. Sometime during the night, he must've taken off his shirt, and I had to admit, he was fit. Did he have even one imperfection?

"So it's Saturday, neither of us have to go to school today," He said, and I nodded. He stood there awkwardly. "Do you want me to take you home now?" I sat up quickly and shook my head.

"No. Not now, at least. Please don't make me go," I begged. He nodded in defeat.

"So I'm gonna go take a shower, and then we'll talk. You can watch the tv that's in here or downstairs, just don't panic if my roommates come home," He said and began to walk away.

"You have roommates?" I asked him in surprise. He walked across the room to his closet and leaned down so he could reach into the bottom shelf. He pulled out some clothes. He set them on the bed for me. 

"This is some clothes that shrunk in the wash, they should fit you. I think. And yeah I've got roommates, but I'll tell you about them later. Do you want to shower, or would you rather just change?" He asked me. 

"Is showering with you an option?" I asked, and I regretted saying that the second the words came out of my mouth. He looked at me sadly and sighed.

"No, Mitch. It's not," He said sternly.

'I'm sorry," I said, and he touched my shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay. Like I said, it's not right-"

"And you probably wouldn't want me anyway," I whispered, and he dropped his hand and grabbed my chin. 

"What? Mitch, you think I don't like you?" He asked in what seemed like disbelief. I nodded, knowing already that he'd say that statement was true. He pulled my face up and met my eyes, and I melted at his gentle blue eyed gaze.

"Mitch, how could you think I don't feel the same way about you?" He whispered. "I've had an interest in you since day one, since you walked into my classroom, late, and you talked back to me. I knew you were special. Mitch, I want you. I like you. But you're my student, and you're not even an adult," He said, and he never looked away, his eyes never pulled away from mine. Either he was telling the truth or he was just a really, really good liar. I looked down. 

"Are- are there consequences?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"Yeah, there are.consequences. It's illegal, to start off. As a teacher, I am bound by the state school code, the school district policy, as well as state laws against sex with minors. I could be fired, but that I don't even care about that. You could lose the ability to graduate and even be expelled. Your reputation would be ruined, Mitch," He said softly.

"Scott, I don't care. I have really strong feelings for you. I want you in my life. I need you," I pleaded, and he shook his head.

"Scott, please. Can we give it a try? If you really like me as much as you say you do, you'll agree to try," I said, and I heard him sigh. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, and I grinned triumphantly against the kiss.