Chapter 13

So guess what? It's Complicated was rated #911 in the category pf fanfiction(but then it lost it's place lol) and I was so happy! I know #911 isn't very exciting but the fact that it was even there is awesome! ♥

"Mitch? What are you doing, sitting on the floor of the bathroom?" He asked, and I felt another tear escape from my eyes. He gasped as he realized I was crying, and even though he was all dressed up in suit pants and a button up he still sat down next to me, pulling my head so it was resting on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and just let me cry for a few minutes. He whispered soothing words in my ear and rubbed my back. 

After I calmed down, I looked up at him with red eyes. He stared back at my eyes with his own clear blue ones and I felt immediately calm. 

"What happened?" He asked me gently. I considered keeping the whole ordeal from him altogether. I couldn't risk Jonah telling on me and ruining what Scott and I had built. But I knew I couldn't just say I had failed a test or something. Scott knew me. He knew that if I failed a test, it didn't get to me. I wasn't like that, and one of the most important factors in relationships was honesty. I had to be honest with Scott and I had to tell him what was happening with Jonah. It had been going on for a week and I was already close to my breaking point. I would break if I tried to deal with it much longer. 

"Jonah," I said. He looked confused. 

"Jonah? Jonah Taylor in my remedial science class?" He asked, and I snorted. Remedial math? I knew Jonah wasn't Albert Einstein, but I didn't know he was that hopeless. I nodded. 

"What'd he do? Did he hurt you?" Scott demanded. I grabbed his arm, trying to get him to calm down. I didn't know how many years a teacher would be put in jail for punching a student, but I was not eager to find out. 

"I'm gonna explain it to you, but please promise you won't freak out," I pleaded. He nodded reluctantly. I took a deep breath, and never breaking away from his gaze I told him about how Jonah knew about the two of us and about how Jonah had been blackmailing me for the past week. I noticed Scott's jaw clench and unclenching. He swallowed, 

"So Jonah knew that we were in your house. Kissing," His nostrils flared. "You said that there was no one-"

"Are you seriously chastising me about this right now Scott? For real? Jonah practically just fucking raped me, and us getting caught is the first thing you're worried about?" I asked him. I leaned back, pushing his arms away. 

"You wouldn't be getting treated like this if we weren't together in the first place! How do you even know he could out us? Does he have proof?" He asked, and I nodded stiffly.

"He has pictures on his phone," I responded. 

"You could have been more careful, Mitch," He said, his lips pressing into a tight line.I looked at him angrily. "I don't want you getting hurt anymore, Mitch. Maybe we should just break-"

"No!" I half-shouted. He looked surprised but relieved. "We're not giving up. This isn't over. You and I have made it this long. There's no going back." I said, holding on to his gaze.

"But we're risking so much-"

"Stop. Just forget it, or try to. I can deal with Jonah, at least until I can get my hands on his phone. I'll make things right, okay?" I asked him. He nodded and stood up, looking at his watch. 

"Weren't you supposed to be teaching class all this time?" I asked him. He shook his head. 

"A teacher training to be a 10th grade science teacher took over. She covered remedial science for me," He said and I chuckled. How convenient. 

"I'll see you in class, okay babe?" He asked me, and I blushed at the pet name.

"Babe?" I asked, and he groaned. 

"I'm not gonna call you anything but Mitchell if you keep responding like this to your nicknames," He warned, and I laughed. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek. 

"No, I like them. They just come out of nowhere. But it's pretty hot, baby. I hope I'm the only person you say that to though," I said, and he grinned, the smile reaching his eyes. 

"Always," He said, and leaned down to kiss me softly. "Wait.. aren't there cameras in here?" He asked and looked around in worry. I laughed and shook my head.

"Jonah and some of his friends took care of that one. I was there," I said, and he shook his head, not surprised at all. We exited the bathroom and waved to each other, going on our seperate ways until I would see him again in class. 

Sorry that this is so short, but I was gonna have three major events happen, but I figured putting them into separate parts would be better. I might update again today if i get to it. No promises.

Thanks for all of the comments and voted, I literally get so happy every time I get a new comment. Love you all! 

My goal is to have this story finished by the end of august, but with all the updates I give you guys it might even be before that. I spoil you guys ;)

I apologize in advance for what is to come.

You have been warned.