A BEAUTIFUL DISASTER

00. A BEAUTIFUL DISASTER

 A BEAUTIFUL DISASTER

• • • • • •

CHARLOTTE THOMPSON was born in Houston, Texas to MARIA and AUGUST THOMPSON; a married couple who both worked as dermatologists. When Charlotte and her sister, TIARA were around the age of Nine and Twelve. 

Her parents decided to move to Florida for a great job opportunity for both of them. Charlotte starts her new life there, trying to get used to the new state. 

It appears to be hard at first but somehow she soon adapts and makes many new friends, gets into a lot of extracurricular activities like drama or chorus. 

Charlotte always had a dream of becoming a big-time superstar but that dream was slowly crushed by her parents. When she finally finishes high school and gets accepted into college, she meets the love of her life, JOE ANOA'I

The first time Charlotte meets him is in her sophomore year, her ex-friend Brittany introduces her to him at a party and they both quickly hit off. After getting to know each other and becoming friends, they soon started dating and adventure a wonderful world of being young and in love. 

When graduation is almost close, Charlotte finds out she's pregnant. She is scared and a little bit excited but when she tells Joe the news. He doesn't like what he's hearing and made it in his mind not to help which leaves Charlotte to raise the child alone. 

Six years later, Charlotte has become a singer under the name OSHUN and has raised a young beautiful daughter named ALEXANDRIA

And since football didn't work out, Joe has followed in his family's footsteps and has become a WWE Profesional wrestler under the name ROMAN REIGNS. And somehow they meet again and Alexandria finally meets her father. 

• • • • • •

MAIN