Chapter 7 | 1986

07. 1986

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

Today was the day a queen was born, it was my 28th birthday and I'm so glad that we got two days off from the tour. We were staying in Toronto and I knew Lana and Jake had something planned because I didn't want to do anything for my birthday but of course, they weren't having it.

Lana told me, they would watch Alexandria while I go and have my relaxing birthday spa/massage which I gladly accepted. 

When I got back to my empty hotel suite, wondering where Alex and her godparents were at. I saw beautiful flowers on the table, before smelling the flowers, I had to look at the little tag to see who it was from.

Happy 28th Birthday Bestie, I love you. Also, there's a gift on your bed x Lana

I smiled and went to look on the bed, there was a big box waiting for me. I squealed with excitement, opening it wondering what it was.  

I gasped, taking the most classy and sexiest dress I've have ever seen, it was a black geometric gold side spaghetti dress with diamond gold hoop earrings

I gasped, taking the most classy and sexiest dress I've have ever seen, it was a black geometric gold side spaghetti dress with diamond gold hoop earrings. I then opened the letter to see who sent me this because I know it wasn't Jake or Lana.

I know you aren't big on getting material things but I just wanted to get you something that would make you feel amazing on your birthday. So I hope you love the dress and earrings, can't wait to see you in it. Oh and be ready at six pm cause I'm coming to pick you up. So see you soon, beautiful b-day girl. Sincerely, Joe <3

Wait. Joe? Did Joe send me this? This was surprisingly shocking, he remembered my birthday. I mean it's been so long; I just thought he forgot it but anyways after taking my shower, drying myself off, moisturizing & deodorize my body. 

I did my hair & makeup and put on the gorgeous dress on with the jewelry and shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror before getting my purse and phone.