Chapter 8 | I Found You

Warning: mention of death, mentions of blood, fighting and abuses. And if you can't read stuff that deals with violence please click off immediately.

08. I FOUND YOU

 I FOUND YOU

• • • • • •

I woke up into low light, creepy basement tied to a fucking bed. I started panicking, looked around the creepy basement, saw a bed on the other with a familiar woman. "Zoey?"

"Shh," Zoey says as she heard footsteps from the upper floor. "What the hell is going on? Why the hell are you tied up? I thought you were part of this?" I whispered to her, she shook her head.

"Yeah maybe at first, I wanted to get my revenge on you but not something like this. I mean I started to realized how obsessed Jordan with you and Joe. I saw how unhealthy and crazy it was so I was gonna leave the state and moved on but Jordan wouldn't let me so he beat me and took me down here" Zoey explained, so Joe was fucking right. I should've listened to him.

"Are you telling the truth? Cause I don't know what to believe now. I mean why did Jordan tell me that you were obsessed and this was your plan?" I asked with a frown.

"No, I fucking swear to you. I'm not part of this, I mean Jordan is fucking crazy and he probably told you that to get your attention and to manipulate you, to think he was a good guy and gain your trust but Charlie, he's a psychopath. When I wanted to leave, he started abusing me, manipulating me to do stuff." Zoey explained with genuine sad eyes.

"I believe you but why-" I was cut off by footsteps coming down the stairs. "I'm back," Jordan says with a scary laugh.

"Jordan, please let me and Zoey go," I begged. 

"Zoey is my bitch and she is staying with me forever, rather she likes it or not. And you? Why would I do that huh? I've got you back, do you really think I'm gonna just let you go like that. So that you can run back to your weak-ass husband. You were mine and you are gonna stay mine" Jordan says, grabbing my hair and I screamed trying to get him away from me but there was no use.

"Jordan, please. Don't hurt me or my babies" I begged to cry, looking down at my belly. Jordan let my hair go and started laughing again.

"Do you really think, I give a shit about the babies in your fucking stomach?" He yelled in my ear.

"Please" I cried, feeling so terrified for my babies' life then mines. "You can beg all you want but it's not gonna stop me from hurting you, just like you hurt me."

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Jordan. We-we just weren't good for each other" Tears rolling down my face as I stared up at him, that when I saw the anger building inside of him.