[ r/f ] Todoroki x Caleb

My friend Caleb loves Shoto Todoroki from Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia, so I made a little oneshot of them and Todoroki. Should check out the anime, it's amazing.

"Ka-kaw... ka-kaw ..." I mutter, flailing my arms around as I lay upside down on the couch, "broo... broo."

"What are you doing, Caleb?" I glance up, seeing an upside down blob of red and white.

I smile, "Fulfilling my dream of being a bird, Todoroki." I reply, shuffling myself off the couch until my h/c locks hit the ground, bringing my head with.

"You're going to hurt yourself." Todoroki says, hauling me off of the ground and onto the couch.

"Exactly." I say.

He gives me a questionable gaze before throwing me a controller.

"Beat me in Hunger Games, you get to have the stash of cookies on the fridge, I beat you, you give me your tiger plushy for a week." Todoroki states, turning on the consul. My e/c eyes light up, "Deal."

~~~

Neither of us spoke.

Neither of us detached our eyes from the screen.

Neither of us remembered how to breathe properly so we sounded like dying fish every now and then.

I had my tongue stuck out of my mouth, my thumbs furiously hacking at each button as I attack Todoroki. I risk a glance at him, his stoic expression mouldered his face. I gaze back at the screen, a sudden loading symbol swirls in the middle of the screen. I gasp, jolting up, "It's loading?" Todoroki puts down the controller, "Possibly lag Caleb, calm down."

I smirk, gazing over at Todoroki. "Hey Todoroki." I say, catching his attention. He nods, a gesture for me to continue.

"The game froze."

Confusion lingers on his face before he turns to me with a deadpanned expression.

"That was horrible." He says, "Even worse then my tuna pun." I snort, "Your tuna pun was worse." He gives me a sharp look, his brown and turquoise eyes glazing over me.

"Nothing beats my tuna pun." I raise my hands in the air, "Okay. Okay."

I place myself on the couch next to Todoroki, not noticing that our thighs to shoulders are basically merged together. I drop my head onto his shoulder, letting his body heat absorb me.

"I'm tired." I mumble, sighing. I feel his arm snake around my waist until his head rests against mine.

"Me too." My whole face bursts out in a heat wave. I smile, enjoying the comfortable silence.

"I was just thinking," Todoroki says, "Caleroki is a cool name."

Yeah, you know that whole blush thing? Times it by four, take away seventeen, add fifty-three and you'll have the degrees of how hot I feel right now.

"Sounds like a mix of our names..." I say, glancing up at his chiseled jaw.

"It is," He replies calmly, "It's what I want to name our child."

I basically choked on air.

"Our child?" I exclaim, my whole face beet red. I gaze at Todoroki, seeing his face is the same as mine. He nods, glancing at me. "I-I-I... Y-You... W-W-We... Ch-ch-child..." I stutter ridiculously, my brain not being able to process fast enough. Todoroki's stoic expression soon turns to a smirk.

Right before I could understand what was happening, Todoroki jumped on me, warmth erupting on my lips. My whole body was going into hyperdrive as I kissed back, pushing it aside. I slide my arms around his neck as his locks at my waist.

Without getting into too much detail, we had fun that night