[ f ] Teenage Babysitting

Random ideas coming out of nowhere.

"Oh yes, he's responsible, does nothing wrong. He helps around the house when he can and he's the sweetest boy ever." I sat there, heavily bored as my mum's friend went on about her son. "Yeah, I know. He's so kind, has good manners too." My mum inputs. I slouch in my chair, knowing I can't easily walk off without a scolding.

"Mhm... Hey, I just remembered. I'm going out tonight and I need a babysitter for my little boy." Mum instantly butts in. "Y/N can do it." I snap my head in her direction with a questioning gaze. "Sorry, what?" I say. "Oh, perfect. Y/N, my son's name is C/N and just meet me at my house around five." Joanna, my mum's friend, said with a smile before she left.

I look at mum with raged fires in my e/c eyes. She gazes at me innocently with a 'you're doing it whether you like it or not' smile. "You're great with kids." She says, placing I hand on my shoulder that I instantly shrugged off. "Last time I was with kids I got bite marks everywhere." I mutter, now death staring the table.

~~~

I stood on her porch, knocking the front door as it whipped open to my surprise. "Y/N dear, you made it. Good to see." Joanna says hurriedly a she pulls me inside. "You're going to babysit C/N while I'm out." She said. "C/N, come down here." Footsteps thump on the stair case, having me think of how a baby would get up and down those stairs.

Then I see it isn't a baby.

"C/N, meet Y/N, she's your babysitter for tonight." His expression mirrored mine as we gazed at each other. "Um... Joanna I think-" "I gotta go now, dancing awaits!" She quickly sped out of the house while locking it, leaving C/N and I to process what just happened. "You're like... fifteen." He said, now coming towards me. I noticed he had c/h/c locks and c/e/c eyes along with smooth c/s/c skin. I nod, "You're not four, you're like seventeen." He nods as well.

"Did my mum talk about me like I was a little kid who was an absolute angel?" C/N questions. Nodding, I gave a sheepish smile, "Since I'm you're babysitter, you have to do as I say." C/N groans, walking towards the kitchen. "And the first thing I want you to do is..." He gazes at me pleadingly as I thought of something. "Whatever you want. You're seventeen. But you're not leaving the house because your mum will kill me."

He nods, walking towards the living room. I follow behind him, not familiar with the house. "Might as well watch a movie?" C/N asks, turning on the tv to Netflix. I shrug, plopping myself down next to him as he scrolls through. Seeing one of my favourite movies, I quickly snatch the remote from his hands and put the movie on.

"'Your Name'?" C/N says confused. I nod, getting comfy on the couch. "It's an anime styled movie." I inform, having him shrug, "Seems cool."

By the end of the movie, I was a crying mess on C/N chest as he hugged me close with light tears in his eyes. "I hate you for putting that movie on." He sniffles, fluttering his eyes to stop any tears from escaping. "I hate myself too." I say, my voice muffled in his shirt.

I got to babysit C/N again the next day.