[ f ] Wrong Sister

Anyone else dream in a different language?

I was head over heels for Venessa L/N. The love of my life and the very thing that kept me going through the ups and downs, thin and thicks. I loved her with all my heart, until I caught her doing something I'd never thought such a beautiful young women would do.

I knocked on the L/N residence's front door, having it open soon after to Y/N L/N, Venessa's younger sister by two years. I greeted her with a smile, having her face brighten with a grin and tinted cheeks. "Hello C/N. I guess you're here for Venessa?" She questioned, slight sadness evident in her voice.

I nodded, passing her. "Yeah. She's in her room?" Y/N nodded, gazing at the floor sadly. I scrunched my eyebrows, wondering what Y/N was thinking about, but I pushed it aside and jogged up the stairs to Venessa's room.

Venessa and I had this agreement that we didn't need to knock. We thought it seemed formal and that. I opened the door, a smile on my face that instantly dropped into a frown. Shock covered my face as my hands shook. "Venessa... what're you you doing...?" I asked, trailing off at the end.

Alcohol bottles littered all around the floor, tubes and packets filled with white powder flowed onto her floor. She gazed up at me with crazed eyes, those beautiful e/c coloured eyes darkened and pupils widened. "C/N?" She called out, a wicked grin on her face.

I took a step back, almost stumbling into her vanity. "V-Venessa... what the hell?" I yelled, my mind not comprehending the situation. The girl I once fell so hard for, the girl who was so pure doing this? "C/N! Come join! Let's get high together!" Venessa slurred, picking up a packet and a newly opened vodka bottle.

"Look what you're doing to yourself! You turned eighteen two days ago, and this is how you want to spend it?" I question, my anger flaring. She giggled while attempting to stand. "Silly boy. I've been doing this since I slept with Harley..." My c/e/c narrowed, "Who's Harley? What?"

Venessa giggled again, waving the bottle around as the liquid spilt out. "My boyfriend. I don't love you anymore. I stopped two years ago." She said, then went into a fit of guttural laughter. Tears brimmed my eyes as I stepped back, my hands shaking on the wooden framing of the door. "Not only have you been a drug addict and a alcoholic... you've been cheating since we started dating?"

Venessa nodded, a victorious smile on her face. "Stupid boy. I have a daughter of two years too! Not yours though... Harley's!" My whole face was red with anger, betrayal and every worse emotion that fitted this situation. Shock radiated through me as I bolted out of her room and downstairs, ripping the door open.

How'd I not notice? Was she pregnant at the same time she said she had a modelling trip for ten months? I was miserable and depressed for nothing for ten months she was having a baby with another guy?

I kept running down the sidewalk with tears having a nice time being Niagara Falls down my face. My vision was so blurry I ran right into a person, knocking both of us down into the pavement. The body underneath me groaned, then a gasp came from them. "C/N?"

My eyes widened, my vision still blurry but I could still recognise that voice even from a mile away. "Y/N..." I cried, wrapping my arms around her small sixteen year old frame. I cried into her shoulder, which to my delight she didn't push me away.

"C/N... what happened? What's wrong?" She whispered in my ear.

I moved away, both of us now sitting on the pavement facing each other. "V-V-Venessa... drugs... alcohol..." I mumbled, my body shaking. Y/N rubbed circles on my back, hugging me tightly. "Take your time, it's okay." She said encouragingly. I sniffled, my tears slowly coming to a halt. My cried became whimpers as I remained in Y/N arms.

"Venessa... she's taking drugs and alcohol..." I whispered. I felt Y/N nod, which was odd since I thought she'd be angry and shocked like I was. "Aren't you angry?" I question, pulling away to see her face. She shrugged, "Believe me, beyond angry. But she's been like that for years. She got from my parents." Y/N explained, which caused me to furrow my eyebrows. "Your parents?"

She nodded, "They're drug addicts and alcoholics since I was born. They didn't want me so they went to that and my sister copied them." I sniffled, hugging her. "I'm so sorry." Y/N hugged back, "It's okay, C/N." We stayed hugging each other for who knows how long, just sitting there, enjoying each other's embrace.

"Thank you." I muttered into Y/N h/c hair. I could sense her smiling, "No problem." Being in Y/N's arms felt different to when I use to be in Venessa's arms. It made me feel wanted, warm and welcome.

I had a question that was bothering me for a while, but now that I was

Y/N's embrace, I knew the answer. "I gave my love and passion..." I whispered, "To the wrong sister."