[ s ] Betrayed Heart

To think this actually happens.

Walking up to my shared apartment with my boyfriend, C/N, for two years, I unlocked the door quietly, not knowing if he's sleeping or not.

Making my way inside, I place my things on the counter as I scope out the rooms to try and find him.

After checkin the bathroom, living room, kitchen, study and laundry, I only then thought to check the bedroom. Rolling my e/c eyes at my stupidity, I go to open the closed door.

I found it sort of odd that the door was closed because C/N and I made a rule to keep all the doors open so we could talk to each other- but with the exclusion of getting changed and bathroom.

Before my s/c hand reached the silver door knob, I heard noises coming from the other side of the door, causing my ears to perk up. I thought it was C/N playing one of his games on his PS4, but then it came more clearer and louder with every piece of my heart that shattered.

Small tears edged my eyes as I slowly opened the door, peeking my head inside, only to have my heart drop and fully disperse its pieces. My breath hitched in my throat as my face paled, betrayal obviously plastered on my face.

I gazed at my what-I-thought boyfriend C/N and then at my what-I-thought best friend Anastasia, definitely having a great time roughhousing in the bed. Tears flowed down my reddened cheeks as I awkwardly cough, glaring at them.

They stopped what they where doing and twisted their heads so their eyes weren't glued to each other's parts anymore. I straightened myself, planting myself tall with a guarded expression. "Having fun?" I whisper, my voice fading. I saw C/N and Anastasia's face drop as they scrambled off each other, keeping the blankets to their bare bodies.

"Y/N..." C/N said, his c/e/c eyes widened and mouth agape. "Please Y/N, it's not what it-" "It's not what, Anastasia?" I cut her off, using her full name instead of the playful nicknames we'd given each other. Regret and guilt swam in their eyes as I glared at them.

"Oh, sorry, did I interrupt something? Because I can leave so you guys can continue making mini C/N and Anastasia's everywhere." I angrily snap. I adverted my eyes to C/N who had guilt, regret and hurt evident on his features. My gaze softened then hardened, remembering what he did to me.

"Don't look at me like you're innocent, C/N. You of all people." I bark at him, seeing him flinch as he lowered his head. "We're sorry..." I heard Anastasia mumble. I shrugged, lightly laughing. "If you were going to be sorry in the end why start it in the first place?" I question, glancing at Anastasia as she lowered her head.

I sighed, moving backwards towards the door. "It's not that I'm mad at what you did. I'm mad at the fact that you didn't tell me you didn't love me anymore," I say, forwarding it to C/N, "Nor did you tell me you loved C/N." I say, now forwarding it to Anastasia.

I gripped the door handle, glaring at the floor. "Not only mad, but broken." I whisper, not even at a whisper. "Y/N... please..." I avoid

C/N'a desperate stare. "Don't bother contacting me. I never existed." I state before walking out of the bedroom door, grabbing my things that I left on the counter and then slamming the front door behind me.

I sped walk out of the apartment complex towards my car. Once I got in, I broke down crying.

Crying. Shaking. Choking.

With a heavy chest and blurry vision, I laid back in my chair, running my hands through my now tangled h/c hair.

Shaking my head, I start to drive out the parking lot, driving far away from my fears and problems.