[ f ] Ignoring Eachother

I based this off of an actual event that happened to me but I changed the end part to make it more fluffy.

I know you're reading this, sorry it ever happened :) We Gucci now.

Hopping off the bus, I made my way to my year area, ignoring the surroundings around me.

I arrive to my year area, dodging scrambling kids that run past me as I make it to my best friend, present crush, and sat next to him. C/N was sitting there with his grey hood over his head, staring at the ground. I sat next to him. "Hi." I say. C/N didn't respond, which caused me to glance over at him since he use to always instantly reply and we'd converse until the morning bell rang.

His c/h/c was disheveled under his hood and his c/e/c eyes death staring the uneven concrete under our feet. I felt sort of hurt, not saying anything as I placed my bag down.

A few minutes later and the bell went off. I gazed over at C/N but he was long gone, heading to the stairs then disappearing. A frown etched at my features, forcing it down for a more positive attitude. I made my way through the crowd, heading to my morning attendance class.

~~~

C/N ignored me for what felt like an eternity, but really, three days. I started distancing myself from him since he didn't really seem to want me there. I started talking to some other kids in my grade who where nice, but I still felt lonely without talking to C/N.

The next day, we had a class together. That class was cooking and we had to start creating the cupcakes from scratch today. We got graded on our skills, techniques, use of equipment, ideas, creation and most important to what the teacher says, communication.

C/N and I decided to be partners at the start of the term before the silent treatment thing between the two of us started. I grabbed my folder and pencil case, leaning on the wall, waiting for the teacher to let us in.

C/N didn't look so happy, but I tried not to care because he'd been ignoring me for the past few days.

Strolling into the room, we took our usual seats. It was awkward between us. We didn't talk, give eye contact, nor did we seat close to each other like we use to do. We sat at the same table but right to the other ends so we wouldn't merge with each other. The teacher called roll and exclaimed that the class was allowed to start working.

I glanced at C/N, seeing him already staring at me. I raise an eyebrow, feeling the same pit in my stomach that grew bigger as each day passed. "Why haven't you been talking to me?" He asks, a flash of hurt covering his face. I keep my face and voice stoic, "Didn't seem like you where interest in my company so I didn't bother." I reply.

He adverts his eyes to the desk, his c/h/c hair nearly covering his eyes. "I'm sorry..." He whispers. I glanced back at him from looking away. C/N's c/e/c eyes were glassy and his lip slightly quivering. My eyes widen before I scoot my chair closer, grabbing his hand and wiping the tears from his eyes. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you cry." I say, a wave of guilt over lapping me.

He gives a weak smile, staring into my e/c eyes. "A lot was on my mind. I'm so sorry it seemed like I was ignoring you. I thought you were ignoring me because you distanced yourself and you didn't give eye contact or anything..." C/N says quickly, "I felt lonely in a crowded place without you..." I felt tears build up in my eyes, causing me to furiously blink.

"You're such a cinnamon bun, you know that?" I ask, lightly laughing. He laughed, squeezing my hands. "You're the best thing that's happened to me." A hue of red take over my face as I look away, smiling. "You're the best thing that's happened to me as well."

"Let's get baking then." He says a bit loudly, causing a few of the other kids advert their eyes our way. I shake my head, hushing him. "Don't be too loud." He smiles, nudging my shoulder. "I'd scream on the top of my lungs to world on how much I love you." A deeper red from before blooms on my cheeks, having me look down and quickly do what I needed to do.

"You're embarrassed because you love me too." C/N coos, pinching my reddened cheek. I swat his hand away, "You bet I love you." I reply. It was his turn for his face to turn red. I copy his actions of pinching his cheeks with a baby voice, "Is someone embarrassed?" He rolls his eyes.

"Y/N and C/N. I know every couple does PDA but please concentrate more on your task." Miss French says, smirking. We both mumble with blushed faces, "Yes miss."

C/N continued on our cupcakes, surprisingly without burning the place down or causing a mess everywhere.

He made me one with red icing on it.

'Be my girlfriend?'