[ f ] Tempered Love

I got inspired by Katsuki Bakugo from Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia with his explosive attitude. Should check out the anime, it's pretty awesome.

Tapping the arm rest of my seat, I groan, stretching my arms to hopefully crack something.

"This bus ride is eighty years not three hours." I mutter, cracking my knuckles.

"We're nearly at the camp, quit complaining." Miss French says. I roll my eyes, mumbling, "Whatever."

~~~

I trailed out the bus, relieved sighs and cracking bones fill the air. I stand next to Aster and Soomi, pulling my arms up in the air.

"I don't think I've been so thankful to be outside." I say, making circles with my hands. Soomi gives a small laugh, "You're such an inside person." I casually shrug, "Is that such a bad thing?"

"It is when you're a low-life with no friends and a desperate appetite." I swiftly turn around, glaring at the c/h/c haired male behind me.

"No one asked for your input, C/S/N/N." I retort, placing my hand on my hip as I stare at him, internally smirking at the nickname I always use for him. He growls, striding towards me, "Shut it, S/N/N, otherwise I'll rip your face off." He scowls, standing in front of me. He's only a couple of centimetres taller, so we're eye to eye.

I smirk, tilting my head to the side, "Is that so?" Before he can throw anymore colourful words, I point my finger to his face as flick him right into his c/e/c eye. A chorus of cusses erupt from his mouth as he gets chuckled at by the guys.

"Aww, is C/N's weakness getting flicked?" Cameron jokes in a baby voice. Noah then whistles, looping his arm around Cameron's neck.

"Or is C/N/N's weakness the lady flicking the forehead?" He smirks, gazing between me and C/N. C/N snorts as he rubs his eye. "Like I'd go out with that feral rat."

I roll my eyes as I give a fake gasp, "So hurt. Do you see my feelings crumbling?" My voice drips with sarcasm as I cross my arms over my chest.

"You bloody extra!" He growls before running at me. Before he delivers his punch, a flash of dark brown comes into view before C/N goes tumbling onto me.

I groan, my back aching from the sudden impact. I open my e/c eyes, meeting a pair of widened c/e/c ones. He stares at me, mouth agape. I roll my eyes, pinching the hem of my school uniform, "Is this yours? Because if you want I can give it back." He scoffs, shuffling off of me. I sit up, brushing the dirt from my back and my h/c hair.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Aster asks, lending me a hand. I shake my head, "I'm fine."

"Let's go to the camp site!" Jiyeon cheers, "C'mon!" All the girls start laughing while heading to the camp site. Before I leave, I glance over at the boys, catching C/N already staring at me. A smirk places itself on my face as I turn my body to them.

"I know I'm gorgeous, C/S/N/N, but no need to stare." I say, causing the boys to laugh and hit C/N as his face to go red, telling the guys to shut up. I smile, shaking my head as I jog to catch up with the girls.