Mission: Impossible

Tord Pov:

Okay so part 1 of my mission is to get close enough to Tom for him to let me roam his house freely. I just have to be a lot nicer than I was last time. This'll be hard because of how much I want to torture him, but I have to do the nice act with him as much as the rest of the guys no matter what.

"Would you like a drink Tom?" I ask Tom as we're about to watch to start the movie.

"Get the emergency Smirnoff in Edd's fridge, I want to get drunk," Tom says.

"Sure Tom," I say and I get up from sitting next to Tom on the couch. I go to the fridge.

I hate that Edd and Matt went to the gas station to get snacks, I wouldn't even have agreed to a movie if I knew they were going to leave me alone with Tom.

I open the fridge and grab a Smirnoff bottle. I want to just smash it on his head but I know I can't do that. I sit back down and hand him the bottle.

He pops the bottle open and starts chugging the bottle.

"Your welcome," I say.

I can tell he's desperate to get drunk by how much he's drinking.

He manages to chug the whole bottle. Wow.

"I *hic* hate you *hic* commie," Tom says.

"I'm very aware of that," I say and roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"I wish I was just *hic* straight," he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you look really hot right now," he says. I feel my cheeks get hot and my eyes go wide.

"T-Tom I didn't know you're gay," I say with a nervous smile and blush all over my face.

"I'm bisexual *hic* stupid," he says.

"Right," I say. I get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Where are you going Commie?" Tom asks.

"Kitchen, I'm getting cola," I say.

I hear running behind me so I turn around only to me tackled to the ground by a drunk Tom. He pins my arms above my head by my wrists. I try kicking him off but he already has my legs captured. I look at his face.

"Stop being a dick Commie," Tom says.

"Get off Tom," I say.

"Make me," he says. Honestly he looks sober, but I know at times Tom does look sober while he's drunk.

Honestly I feel kind of turned on right now, I always thought being pinned down is hot.

The front door knob giggles. I get into a panic and bite Tom's neck. He gets off me quickly and I stand up. Edd walks into the apartment.

"Edd that *hic* Commie bit me!" Tom says.

"You snitch!" I yell at him. I actually see his neck bleeding. Blood gets all over his hand as he's holding it.

"Tord oh my god! He's bleeding badly!"

"Oh," I say. I didn't know I could bite that hard. I hear him whimper, but I also see a slight blush on his face.

Edd brings Tom to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I continue my journey to the kitchen to get a cola.

*A Few Minutes Later*

Tom sits next to me on the couch with a bandage covering his neck. I can tell his sober now from how angry he seems.

Honestly I messed up badly, but it was fun so I'll let it slide. I just have to work harder later.

"Since when am I hot to you Jehovah's witness?~" I tease.

"Shut the hell up Commie," Tom says with blush on his face.

I never knew Tom was bisexual like me. This is going to be really fun now. I really can't help myself from torturing him can I? Maybe I'll just sneak in at night time instead so I can play with him more. Besides with this new information everything will be so much more hilarious.

Thank you drunk Tom, now I can torture your sober self more than I was able to do before.

Edd walks over to us. "I made the popcorn! Thanks for deciding to stay Tom, it wouldn't be the same without you," Edd says with a bright smile.

"You are so lucky I like you Edd," Tom says.

"I know," Edd says.

*1 hour later*

"So Tord who are you staying with?" Edd asks me.

"How about Tom," I say.

"No wa-"

"That's a great idea!" Edd says.

"Edd! That's my apartment! You can't just say someone can live in my apartment without permission!" Tom says.

"Come on Tom, it won't be that bad," Edd says.

"No way!" Tom says.

"I'll buy you 4 bottles of Smirnoff from your favorite bar," Edd says.

"Are you serious?" Tom asks.

"I'll go to get it when ever you want me to," Edd says.

"Fine, but I still hate you Commie. That won't change," Tom tells me.

"I got that already Tommy~" I say in a teasing voice.

He blushes. "Let's j-just go now Commie," Tom says and starts walking away from Edd's door.

"Bye Edd," I say as I walk behind Tom.

"Bye guys!" Edd says and closes his door.

We walk into Tom's apartment. It smells like alcohol and Cola combined. I guess Edd comes here a lot. Tom throws a blanket at my face.

"You sleep on the couch," Tom says.

"Aw I can't sleep with you?~" I ask.

"NO now go to bed, it's 9 pm idiot," Tom says. Tom walks to his room. He slams his door shut. Time to search out here for the device. I quietly search around the apartment.