I love this man so much

Tord Pov:

Tom's been talking to the newbies a lot. He doesn't talk to me as much anymore and I don't like it 1 bit.

I stare at Tom as he sleeps next to me.

I lean in and kiss him.

This is the first kiss I've had with him in weeks, ever since the newbies came. I think their names are Chelsey and Nathan.

His eyes flutter open and I slowly pull away as he looks at me and I look at him.

Silence.

"Tord..." Tom says.

"I know, I shouldn't have done that..." I say.

Tom puts a hand on my smooth cheek and he caresses it. "It's okay Tord. You need to stop worrying about making me feel bad. Our relationship is different now,"

"I know.. I just don't want to lose you.."

"You won't lose me Tord. I want you happy.. and if kissing me makes you happy then you can kiss me all you want all the time,"

"Why do you want me happy?"

"Because I love you and you deserve to be happy,"

"Then can we take a day off tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"I want to kiss you all day,"

Tom smiles.

"I'll arrange that," Tom says.

We begin kissing.

Max Pov:

I wake up. I look at the clock. 2:23 am. Why am I up so early?

I look at Jackie that's curled up in my arms. He's fast asleep.

I realize I'm incredibly thirsty. I try to get up, but Jackie keeps a hold of me. "Don't go," Jackie says tiredly.

"I'm thirsty," I whisper to him.

"Take me with you then," Jackie says without opening his eyes.

I manage to get him on to my back, he lazily holds on to me. I make my way to the cafeteria's kitchen.

I walk up to the fridge and open it with a bit of struggle because of my shortness and the fact that Jackie's heavy. I grab the milk that's on the bottom shelf of the fridge.

I grab a glass from the cabinet by climbing up the counter, which I might add I struggled with as well.

I open the new carton of milk and I pour it into the glass while I sit on the counter.

"I want some," Jackie says and yawns.

"Okay, sit next to me," I say. He gets off my back and crawls to sit next to me.

I finish pouring 1 glass and I hand it to Jackie.

He slowly sips his milk with his eyes barely open.

I grab another glass and pour myself some milk. I practically chug it.

"Why are you awake Maxie?" Jackie asks me.

"I don't really know," I say.

"Are you tired?"

"Not really,"

Jackie yawns again.

"Did you dream of something that woke you up? Like a nightmare?"

"Well there was this 1 thing..."