Closet

Tord Pov:

"Tord come look at this!" I hear Edd say. I walk over to him.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I found red hoodies!" Edd says. Edd points to a bunch of red hoodies on a clothing rack.

"Too bad we don't have money," I say.

"Welllllll..." Edd says.

"What?" I ask.

"I may have stole from Tom's new secret piggy bank," Edd whispers.

"How much you got?" I ask in a whisper. I smirk.

"200 pounds," Edd says and giggles.

"Let's go waste it on expensive junk!" I say, excitedly.

"Yeah!" Edd yells. We start running around and picking up things. I got a few red hoodies and cigars while I left Edd to buying cola cans and bacon packages.

Me and Edd walk out of the mall with bags of things, only to see a angry Tom standing in front of the car.

"Hey Tom," Edd says with a nervous smile.

"Mind explaining how you bought all that with no money?" Tom asks.

"We stole it?" Edd says more like a question.

"Why is it in plastic store bags then?" Tom asks.

"We... stole them too?" Edd says with his nervous smile growing.

"Edd-"

"Let's just go back home and enjoy what me and Edd got!" I say.

"Fine," Tom says.

Me and Edd put our groceries into the trunk and climb inside the car. We start to drive.

"Anyone want to go to a diner?" Edd asks us.

"Only if I can keep admiring my beautiful face," Matt says.

"It's not like anyone's ever stopping you Matt," Edd says.

"Then let's go!" Matt says.

"I'll go," I say.

"Yeah sure what ever," Tom says.

"Great!" Edd says.

Tom Pov: *A Few Minutes Later*

I rest my head on my hand as I watch Edd and Tord get a long sooooo well. It's kind of sickening honestly. They might as well be dating!

Ugh.

They waitress finally brings our food over and we start to eat. That took ages.

I eat my spaghetti and look up at a tv on the diner wall.

"Tooommm," Matt says and leans on me.

"Get off me Matt," I say.

"Tell me I'm good looking!" Matt says.

"You remember the last time I did that?" I ask.

"Not really," he says.

"We almost crashed a alien space ship," I say.

"Oh," Matt says.

"But it did lead to us taking control of the ship," I say. I eat a little of my spaghetti.

"That's impressive," Tord says.

I look over at Tord and almost choke on my food. He's giving me a really seductive face.

"S-stop that teasing Tord!" I yell at him with blush all over my face.

"Make me~" Tord says.

I growl.

"Teasing?" Edd asks. He obviously has no idea what game Tord's playing with me.

"He keeps flirting with me!" I say.

"Aren't you straight though?" Edd asks.

I totally forgot I was keeping that a secret.

"U-uh-"

"He just finds it annoying, he's definitely straight," Tord says.

Did he just lie for me?

"Oh okay, that makes sense," Edd says with a smile.

The blush on my face gets brighter.

"I-I'm going to the bathroom!" I say and get out of my seat. I run to the diner men's bathroom.

Once I get inside I turn on cold water in the sink and start splashing my face with it.

Go away blush. Go away blush. Go away blush!

"Tom?" I hear someone say.

I look over to see Tord standing with his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"Will you quit it with the teasing?" I say.

"I don't want to," he says.

"At least don't do it in front of people, I've been in the closet for years and I don't want to have to get out of it because of your stupid jokes," I say.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry Tom," he says. He actually looks sorry.

"Thank you," I say. I look at myself in the mirror.

I've been in the closet for so long. I've never had a boyfriend. I never show my love for guys. Tord's making me feel awful about it.

I look down at the sink. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look and see Tord with a frown.

"I'm really sorry Tom, I really am. I just don't really know what it's like to be afraid to come out of the closet. I've been out for years, people just don't ask about my sexuality," Tord says.

"What is your sexuality?" I ask.

"I'm bisexual," he says.

"Me too," I say.

"I know," he says.

"Right..." I say.

Silence.

"Let's go back," Tord says.

"Yeah," I say.

We then walk back to the table. We sit down in our original spots. "I can't believe you 2 had to wiz at the same time!" Edd says and laughs.

"Yeah haha," Tord says.

Tord Pov: *Night time*

Tom walks over to me and hands me a pillow. "I forgot to give you that the other day," he says.

"Thanks Tom," I say.

He turns around to walk away but I grab his wrist. He looks back at me. "Need something?" he asks.

"Have you really never fell in complete love for a guy?" I ask.

"I've had crushes in middle school, but I kept them to myself because my school was very homophobic," he says.

"Oh," I say.

"Maybe I wouldn't be so single if I just came out and told people I'm into guys and girls," he says.

"Maybe, but remember you're completely capable of telling people your bisexual and you don't need to hide," I say. I grabs his other wrist and hold both of his hands. I look into his black eyes. "You don't need to be afraid,"

"S-stop teasing me!" he says and pushes me away. He runs to his room and slams it shut.

"But I wasn't teasing..." I say even though I know he can't hear me.