Meeting With The Generals

Tom Pov:

"So he's 1 of Tord's experiments?" Edd asks me.

"Yeah. The scientists thought he was a successful experiment, but then it turned out he was a failed experiment because he isn't dangerous," I say.

"I like him! He's adorable!" Matt says as he watches Jackie curiously wander around Edd's office.

"So Tord was okay with you taking him here?" Edd asks.

"Well not exactly. I needed to do some things to him to make him agree," I say.

"Like what?" Edd asks.

"Paralyze him and the nerve doctors," I say.

"I knew teaching you to fight with pressure points was a good idea," Edd says and laughs.

"Yeah, it rocks big time," I say.

"Your pretty lucky. You're 1 of the leaders of The Rebellion here and then second in command for a communist army at Tord's," Edd says.

"I guess it's pretty cool," I say.

"Daddy!" Jackie says and toddles over to me.

"Yes Jackie?" I say.

"Hungry!" Jackie says.

"Hey Edd could we go to the cafeteria to get some food for Jackie?" I ask Edd.

"Of course! I'm sure we could find some good food for this little guy," Edd says.

"Who you?" Jackie asks Edd.

Edd bends down so he's a eye level with Jackie. "I'm Uncle Edd," Edd says.

"I want to be Uncle Matt!" Matt says excitedly.

"Uncle Edd! Uncle Matt!" Jackie says.

"There ya go big boy," Edd says and messes up Jackie's hair more than it already is naturally.

"Okay okay let's go to the cafeteria guys," I say.

Jackie holds Edd's hand. "Oh my cola he's so cute!" Edd says.

"I know right!" Matt says. Jackie takes Matt's hand with his other hand. We all walk out of Edd's office and we make our way to the cafeteria.

"Yummy!" Jackie says.

"Isn't this food great!?" Edd asks all of us.

"Yeah, it's amazing! Much better than Tord's cafeteria food," I say.

"I can't even imagine all the bad things about Tord's base," Edd says.

"It's not horrible. The only bad things are that everyone's mean, the food there sucks, it's hot, and my bedroom there sickens me," I say.

"Why does your bedroom sicken you?" Matt asks me.

"When Tord first kidnapped me he locked me up in there for 4 days without food or water," I say.

"That's horrible!" Edd says.

"Wow," Matt says.

"Other Daddy did that?" Jackie asks me.

"Yes Jackie," I say to Jackie.

"I can't believe he'd torture you like that," Edd says.

"When I was given permission to roam around base I went to the cafeteria to get food, but ended up being chased down the hall by a big angry soldier. I collapsed in the hallway from exhaustion and Starvation. I didn't wake up for 5 days," I say.

"Why did you tell us that?!" Edd asks me.

"I guess I was scared," I say.

"Of what?" Edd asks me.