Rebellion

Tom Pov:

Its been a few more days since I've been awake and Tord is really living up to his promise. He hasn't left my weak ass ever since he made it. Even when Tord needs to do paper work he keeps me sitting next to his desk in a arm chair, which might I add is very comfortable.

I wonder why I over reacted so much when I was in that hospital bed. To Tord of all people as well.

I miss Edd..

And Matt I guess.

I sit in the comfortable arm chair next to Tord's seat as I peek at his papers. The paper work isn't as evil as you think. It's mostly accepting people into the army and signing papers for either deliveries to base or sending out equipment to army's happening in other areas. Not much else.

Out of the nowhere a loud alarm goes off and I almost fall out of my chair while Tord is already on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL IS IT NOW?!" Tord yells.

Patrick and Paul burst threw the office door. Tord stands up quickly. "Sir there's a enemy attacking base!" Paul yells.

"Enemy?" I ask. The only enemy's Tord has is the people fighting for their freedom.

"It's probably just some people we're fighting or something, there's no need to pull off the emergency alarm," Tord says.

"That's the thing, this enemy has a flag," Patrick says.

"What?..." Tord asks.

"They're close and we need your orders to attack," Paul says.

"Patrick take care of Tom, Paul come with me!" Tord says.

"Tord wait! Don't go!" I say.

"Don't worry Tom I'll be back soon," Tord says and gives me a smile.

I never realized how scared I get when Tord leaves me... until now.

Tord runs out the door with Paul.

Tord Pov:

We run out to the main fields and Paul hands me binoculars and I look into them. My mouth drops open when I see 2 familiar faces.

Edd and Matt.

They finally had enough of me. I just didn't think they'd get a whole army so fast. I look at the flag.

I wish they would've added me into it, but I understand why they didn't

"EVERYONE START SHO-"

"Tord!" I hear. I look back and see Tom running up to me. Patrick is running behind him.

"Patrick I told you to keep him out of here!" I yell.

Tom runs into me and hugs me tightly. Patrick comes to a halt when he makes it to me. He holds his knees and pants. "H-he ran out of my grasp, I'm sorry R-Red Leader," Patrick says.

"Don't leave me Tord!" Tom says.

I don't know what to do! I need to keep my promise, but I also have to give commands to my soldiers!

Edd Pov:

I get surprised to see in my binoculars that Tom is hugging Tord. Tom would never do that, Tord must've done something to him. It has to be really bad to make Tom hug him.

"Jeremy hack into Red Leader's walkie talkie so we can hear what's going on," I say.

"Yes Green Leader!" Jeremy says and opens his lap top. He starts writing codes. "All done Sir! Just put on these head phones!"

He hands me the headphones and I put them on. I hear static at first, but soon talking comes into the sound.

"Don't leave me Tord!" Tom says.

"Tom please go back inside, I need to give commands," Tord says.

"No please! I'll just stand here! I won't get in the way I swear!"

"Tom it's not safe here, you need to go back inside!"

"Tord don't leave me!"

"I'm not leaving you Tom! I'll come back right when we're all done I swear!"

I hear Tom start crying. I immediately put on my binoculars and watch what's happening as I listen.

"Tord you promised..." Tom says.

"And I'm not breaking it, I'll be really quick. Just go inside and wait for me," Tord says.

I've heard too much. I make a fist and all the rebels aim, I open my hand fully and they start shooting.

Tom Pov:

"Please just at least let me stand by you. I won't get in the way I swe-"

Tord pulls me close to him, he just saved me from a bullet to the shoulder.

"EVERYONE START SHOOTING!!" Tord yells.

"Tor-" Tord pushes me into Pat and Pat quickly ties my wrists behind my back. "Tord?! What are you doing?!"

Tord ignores me as Pat pulls me to the forest next to base. He sits me down on a tree. He ties another rope to the ties on my wrists and connects it to the tree. "Pat... how could you..." I say.

"I'm sorry Thomas, Red Leader's orders," Pat says and then runs away quickly.

"PAT!!" I yell.

See Tord doesn't care for you and neither does your thought to be friend.

"No... not you... this isn't fair... Tommy Bear isn't here you cheater!" I say to myself.

Who said Tommy Bear was my cause?

I am anxiety, I don't need a reason to be here

I'm just here because your brain allows me entrance

I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life Thomas

You'll get used to me sooner or later.

"NO I DON'T WANT YOU!! I DON'T WANT YO-"

Everything gets dizzy and the last thing I see before I pass out is 1 of my favorite colors.. Green.