See You Tom

(Smut Warning)

Tord Pov:

Tom makes a 'ah!' sound everything time I move into him. He moans my name and at times he says 'Daddy!' when I quickly thrust in randomly. Tom holds on to me tightly as I keep a steady motion. Tom is really sensitive when I jack him off so at times I like to do that too.

"T-Tord~" Tom moans. I bite his neck and leave a few hickeys while I'm at it. I can feel him scratch my back.

I thrust in quickly and cum inside. "Daddy!" Tom yells. After a bit of panting from both of us I slowly take my member out of him.

We look into each others eyes. I lean in and kiss him. He kisses back and our tongues dance in each other's mouths.

I lay down next to Tom and I pull the blanket over us. "jeg elsker deg" I say.

"jeg elsker deg også" Tom says.

We then snuggle.

Edd Pov:

"Yay! Daddy's back!" Jackie says.

"Yep," Tom says.

"Tom why are you wearing your hood?" I ask.

"I'm just feel a bit cold," Tom says.

"But it's the middle of summer," I say.

"Well summer can be cold!" Tom says.

"Relax guys. Let's just focus on how Tom's back!" Matt says.

"Right," Tom says.

Something seems fishy.

I see Tom walk into his room. Time for mission: I have to do the laundry is a go!

I grab my prop laundry basket with clean clothes in it and I walk to Tom's room.

I knock.

"Who is it?" I hear Tom say.

"It's Edd, cam I come in?" I ask.

"Yeah sure,"

I open his door and walk in. "I'm doing laundry for Matt, the kids, and you. I washed all your other hoodies recently, I just need the 1 you're wearing,"

"Oh alright," Tom takes off his hoodie. I gasp when I see what's on his neck.

Hickeys.

"I know you had something on your neck!" I say.

"Wh- oh.." Tom says.

"How long have you and Tord been doing that?!"

"For a while now Edd,"

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Edd I'm a grown up, I don't need to tell you everything I do."

"But Tord's the bad guy!"

"Edd! I've explained this to you already! I love Tord and Tord loves me! Of course we're going to fuck at some point!"

"It's a bad idea to fall in love with a communist Tom! I've told you that!"

"Edd, this is my life. I'll fall in love with a communist if I want,"

"Fine, but be prepared to get your heart broken," I slam the door and leave the room.

Tom Pov:

Right after Edd leaves I start crying. I should've never fell for that bloody trick! I pull out my almost brand new phone and I call Tord.

"Tom?" I hear Tord say.

"H-hey Tord," I say and sniffle. I sit on my bed.

"Woah, are you okay Tom?" He sounds concerned.

"Not really.."

"Tell me what's wrong,"

"Do you have time to listen?"

"I always have time for you,"

I smile.

Edd Pov:

"I can't believe this!" I say

"You have to calm down Edd," Matt says.

"No! My best friend has been sleeping with a bloody communist! A communist that has no heart or the right mind to even love someone!" I say.

"I'm pretty sure Tord has a heart Sir," Chelsey says.

"And what makes you say that Chelsey?!" I yell.

"Red Leader has attended every incident or celebration without hesitation. He never fought on who got to take care of Blue Leader when he got hurt and he's completely fine with only seeing Blue Leader on weekends. If he didn't have a heart he wouldn't have done any of that. He may have hurt people and he may be a communist, but he isn't insane or heartless," Chelsey says.

Maybe she's right. Maybe I should just leave all that heartless and communist bull crap in the past and move on. I'll still fight against Tord for freedom, but I'll stop insulting him.

He never really was a monster.

I take a deep breath and calm down. "Alright, I'm going to go say sorry to Tom," I say.

"Good luck Green Leader," Chelsey says.

"See ya Edd," Matt says.

I walk out the door.

I walk over to Tom's room. I open the door without a knock.

My heart breaks into a million pieces when I see Tom packing a suitcase. "Tom?.." I say.

Tom looks at me.

...

"I'm sorry Edd, I can't stay here. I don't want to leave you, but I also can't be told I'm loving someone insane or what ever I do with who I love is sickening,"

"Tom.."

"I'm taking Max and Jackie, they're packing their things at this moment. Tord's picking me up in a hour. I recommend you talk to Max and Jackie and say your goodbyes,"

"Tom please don't do this to me and Matt. We only got you back a few months ago... don't leave us again.."

"I need to do this Edd... I'm not a child that you can tell me what I can do and what I can't do. Now go say goodbye to the kids..."

I was about to beg more, but I just have to accept Tom's decision. He's right, I can't keep holding him back.

"I understand.."

...

"See you around Edd," Tom says.

"See you Tom," I say and close the door.