Stop Being So Mean

Tord Pov: *Morning*

"Commie wake up," I hear Tom say.

"Noooooooo," I say and stick my face in my pillow.

"Stop being a baby and get up," Tom says.

"Noooooooooooooo" I say.

"Do I need to get my Smirnoff?" Tom asks.

"Fine," I say and sit up and rub my eyes. I look at Tom.

"Go make breakfast with the bacon YOU BOUGHT," Tom says.

"Yeah okay," I say and get up. I walk over to the kitchen and grabs a pack of bacon from the fridge. I open it up and start to cook.

Tom makes a cup of coffee and then sits down at the table with it. "Did Edd talk to you yet?" I ask.

"No, not yet. He's probably going cola shopping," Tom says.

"Didn't we just get a bunch of cola yesterday though?" I ask.

"I think you've forgotten how much cola Edd drinks a day," Tom says.

"Oh," I say.

I finish the bacon and put it all on 1 big plate. I put it in the middle of the table. I sit down and grab a piece. I stick the whole thing in my mouth and chew on it. Tom grabs a piece and nibbles on it.

Edd bursts threw the door with a bang and I almost choke on a piece of bacon. "I SMELL BACON!!" Edd screams.

Edd runs over and grabs a bunch of pieces of bacon. "Hey don't take it all!" I yell.

"Let me eat my bloody bacon!" Edd yells at me. I tackle Edd trying to grab the bacon.

"Give me some!!!" I yell.

"NEVER!!" Edd screams. He pushes me off him and he runs out of the apartment with bacon in his arms.

"COME BACK HERE!!!" I scream and run after him.

Tom Pov:

I sip my coffee as Tord and Edd run out of my apartment. I walk over to the couch and sit down. I turn the tv on and watch it as I sip my coffee.

"In latest news, Queen Elizabeth gets threatened over letter about a communist army attacking London if she doesn't hand it over in the next month," the news lady says.

"Um,," I say to myself.

The remote gets hit out of my hand and on to the floor, turning the tv off. I look up to find out that Tord slapped the remote out of my hand. He looks kind of freaked out.

"Tord what the hell?" I ask.

"Um.. I was thinking maybe we could go out for a while?" Tord says with a nervous smile on.

"Um.. okay. I'll go get Edd and Matt," I say. I put my coffee on the coffee table and get up.

"Actually I was thinking just us," Tord says. I look at him.

"Just us?" I ask.

"Yeah, we could go to a club or something," he says.

"I don't know Tord," I say.

"Come on! Just us 2 guys having fun at a club, it'll be fun!" he says.

"I haven't been to a club in a while Tord. Those places kind of freak me out," I say.

"Why?" he asks.