Chaotic Demon

Tord Pov:

"He only stays for weekends?" I ask

"Yes Sir, it was the only thing I could do to get you seeing him again. I'm picking him up Saturday. I recommend you take your medication," Patrick says.

"Right. I'll do that,"

"He's going to be scared now you know,"

"I know,"

I know...

*Sunday, 12 pm*

I managed to clean up my office and take a shower. Finding normal clothes was pretty hard because I usually wear my Red Leader outfit all the time.

It took many scented spray cans and nice smelling candles to get the alcohol and cigar stench out of here.

Knowing that I'm going to see Tom now is nice, even if it isn't 24 7.

My watch goes off, time for meds. I walk over to my desk and open the drawer. I take out a pill case and open it. I throw the pills that were inside into my mouth. I grab some water that's on my desk and I swallow the pills with it.

At least Tom knows that I take medication now so I don't have to hide it. It was a pain in the ass trying to take my pills Secretly while Tom was here. He kept asking where I was going and I kept having to lie, which inside was killing me.

I hear a knock at my office door. "Permission to enter?"

"Granted," I say.

I see Paul walk in. "Tom is here Sir," Paul says.

"Just bring him in here," I say. I sit down at my desk.

"Yes Sir," Paul says. He solutes and then walks out.

I wonder what Tom thinks of me now... he's probably scared of me. I saw his scared face when I lifted him up. That the same face I saw when he was begging for me to stay with him in the hospital bed.

I admit now that I messed him up. I have to stop making excuses. I was bad, I deserve to be hurt as much as he was. I'm just glad Edd and Matt are keeping him okay. He doesn't seem to have a problem without me like he used to. Edd really fixed him didn't he.

The door opens and I see Tom walk in. He has his head down. He closes the door and sits down in 1 of the chairs in front of my desk.

...

"Hey," I say.

...

"Want to do something?"

...

"Please stop ignoring me..."

...

"Tom please.. Talk to me..."

...

"No," Tom says.

"Why?..."

"Because I don't want to be here,"

"Why?..."

"I hate this place. It scares me, You scare me,"

I can feel my heart breaking into a billion pieces.

"I'm sorry. I messed everything up,"

"Sorry doesn't cut it Tord,"

"Can I make it up to you somehow?"

"No, you can't,"

"Please... I'll do anything,"

"Stop saying that, you know you have limits,"