Sharing Is Caring

Tord Pov:

I keep rereading Edd's note, I get messed up more each time I do. I haven't cried in a while, but now I'm more than crying. I'm sobbing. I even resulted to drinking like Tom would do in complete depression.

I of course get drunk easily since I'm not a high tolerance drinker like Tom is. So now I'm drunk and can't tell which emotion to put on my face so I look like a psychopath as I make crazy faces.

"Sir you need to stop! That's your 8th bottle!" Patrick yells at me.

"Your not my *hic* Mother!" I yell.

"No I'm not, but I'm 1 of your best friends and as 1 of your best friends I can't have you drinking anymore!"

I slam my head on my desk. "WHAT'S THE POINT!? TOM IS GONE AND I SHOULD JUST DIE!!"

Patrick takes his chance and snatches all my bottles of alcohol.

I drift off to sleep.

Patrick Pov:

I knew Tom was important to him, but I can't believe Tord went all the way to drinking because he's gone. The Tord I know would've wanted revenge immediately.

I place all the bottles of alcohol into a box. Thank the lord Tord fell asleep. I look at the note Green Leader left. He keeps rereading it, I'm curious.

I walk over to his desk quietly and grab the note. I read it.

I understand why Tord was so upset now...

He was doing everything wrong and he realized it now...

I hope Tom's doing okay.

Tom Pov:

"What?! You want me to be a leader of The Rebellion?!" I ask.

"Yeah! We can stop Tord's wrong doings and set everyone free again together!" Edd says.

This past week of being here Edd made me realize all the horrible things Tord was doing to me and how I need medication because of him now, I'm surprised I never caught on. I'm better than that. I guess I was just really messed up at the time.

"Well sure Edd, I won't be the best at it at first though," I say and smile as I scratch the back of my head.

"That's totally fine! Me and Matt can help you! Right Matt?" Edd asks Matt. Matt's just staring at himself in 1 of his many mirrors. "Right Matt?"

"Oh! Sorry Edd, but my schedule is full," Matt says.

"Yeah your busy self worshipping everyday now, right?" Edd asks.

"Yep!" Matt says,

"Just like old times," I say and laugh softly.

"Yeah, just like old times," Edd says.

Me and Edd clink our cola cans together. We laugh.

I wonder how Tord's doing. I thought he'd start attacking days ago. Maybe my anxiety was right and he was just trying to break me, It makes a lot of sense now honestly.

Someone knocks on the door. "Permission to enter?" We hear.

"Granted," Edd says. A rebel walks into Edd's office.

"There's a Red Army soldier requesting a chat with the 3 of you,"

"Is he carrying weapons?" Edd asks.

"He's completely unarmed, we scanned him. He's still outside and waiting,"

"How long has he been there?" I ask.

"About 3 hours, we were trying to convince him to leave for a while to the point where we said he had to wait. He's been waiting outside for 2 hours and 40 minutes. He's very persistent,"

"Cuff him and bring him here, we'll talk to him," Edd says.

"Yes Sir," he walks out. I like how nice the soldiers are here, Edd doesn't push them to be completely obedient and ruthless like Tord does. Tord would shoot someone if they called him Tord or even forgot to solute him once.

After a few minutes someone I thought I'd never see again walks threw the office door.

"Pat..." I whisper.

"I need to talk to all," Pat says.

"Why would a Red Army soldier come here to not fight us?" Edd asks.

"It's about Tord..." Pat says.

"He's probably having a fantastic time without me, I was always holding him back," I say.

"Actually Tom, you're saying the complete opposite of how Tord's feeling," Pat says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He's been sobbing, drinking, and self harming. Also thank you so much GREEN LEADER for making him break even more," Pat says.

"What did I do?" Edd asks.

"That note you left, I want you to look at it's condition..." Pat says.

"Show me then," Edd says.

"Tom, could you grab it out of my pocket? I'm cuffed," Pat says.

"Alright.." I say. I really afraid to see the note.

I walk over to Pat and pull out a partially wet note. My eyes widen when I look at the writing. I read it.

Holy shit...

I then notice the blood on it and the smell of salty tears. I turn the note over and see horrible names that all start with 'I'm a'.

Tears fill my eyes.

Anxiety was so wrong...

Edd gets up from his chair and runs over to me. I give him the note and his eyes widen. Matt has actually been paying attention and runs over as well to see the note.

"Tord..." I say.

"Wow.." Matt says.

Edd stays completely silent.

"Do you think we could make a deal Green Leader?" Pat asks Edd.

"What kind of deal?" Edd asks.

"A deal that will help The Rebellion and The Red Army," Pat says.

"What do you have in mind?" Edd asks.

"We share Tom," Pat says.