Bipolar

Tom Pov:

So Edd accepted Pat's deal, without my opinion I might add.

Now I'm like a child with 2 divorced parents who can't decide who gets custody.

Edd and Patt agreed that I go over to Tord for the weekend and stay with Edd for the week days.

I'd be okay with that if I wasn't still freaked out about everything Tord's done to me. I'm nervous he'll do something insane.

At least I'm taking my pills with me, or I'd get completely tramatized again. These pills have been a miracle for me.

Me and Pat walk into The Red Army Base after a long drive. I'm scared to death being in this bloody Base again.

We walk up to Tord's office. "Be prepared to see something you never thought you would see before Thomas," Pat says.

I nod slowly. Pat opens the door and I really wasn't expecting what I'm looking at now.

I see Tord with his head on his desk, he has a t shirt on so I see many bleeding cuts on his left arm. The room reeks of alcohol and ciger smoke.

"Tord?..." I say.

Did I cause This?...

Tord's head immediately lifts up once I speak. He starts crying. "Tom?..." Tord says.

"Tor-"

Tord quickly gets out of his chair and hugs me. "TOM I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Tord says. blood and tears stain my clothing.

"Tord.. What the hell happened to you?.." I ask.

...

He lets go of me and backs up. "You left me, " Tord says and looks down.

"Edd took me, you know this," I say.

"But you never came back until now and I'm guessing Patrick got you back. Did you even try to come back?" Tord asks me.

"I never tried. I don't want to be here," I say.

"Tom.. What happened to 'Please don't leave me'?" Tord says.

"You made me messed up Tord. I had problems.. " I say.

"I never meant to mess you up Tom!" Tord says.

"you made me starve until I collasped, 1 of your stupid soldiers almost killed me, and you tied me to a bloody tree!"

"I never realized I was hurting you Tom!" Tord says.

"Bullshit. Who the hell doesn't realize they're hurting someone to the point that they cry!?" I yell.

"I didn't realize Tom! I never realized!" Tord says.

"You made me Love you. You made me care for you. You made me feel safe, but you also made me cry.  You also made me scared. You also made me messed up. It's about time you accept what you did and cry not for me, but for yourself," I say.

"Tom... Please tell me you don't mean that..." Tord says.

"I mean every. Single. Word," I say.

Pat quickly pulls me out of the room. He pulls me down the hallway and into another room. He locks it quickly.

He looks at me. "I forget to tell you something very important," Pat says.

"What?" I ask.

"Tord was diagnosed with bipolar right after you shot his giant robot with your harpoon. He has been refusing to take his medication and he's not going to be very happy right now... " Pat says.

"What do you mean by th-"

The door gets kicked down and we see a furious Tord. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I RUN THIS BASE AND I REFUSE TO BE TREATED THIS WAY THOMAS!!" tord yells.

"Tor-"

Tord quickly grabs the front of my hoodie with his robotic arm and lifts me off the ground. "I OWN YOU THOMAS, YOU WON'T EVER ESCAPE ME!!"

Pat runs out of the room. I don't blame him from running away.

I start to panic. I try pushing his hand away but his his robotic arm is incredibly strong. "TORD LET GO!!" I yell.

"NO-"

Someone grabs Tord and pulls him away from me, Tord let's go of my hoodie. I was about to fall to the floor, but someone catches me just in time. I look up to see Pat holding me. I guess Pat wasn't running away.

"LET GO PAU-"

Paul sticks a needle into his neck. Tord falls unconscious, Paul catches him.

"Wow..." I say.

"Should I take you back to The Rebellion Base early Tom?" Pat asks me.

"Y-yeah.. " I say. Thank Jehovah for my medication to keep me stable.

"HE'S WHAT NOW?!" Edd asks.

"He's bipolar..." I say.

"I can't believe you stayed with him for so long... I hate myself for even waiting 1 minute to save you!!" Edd yells and slams his hand on his desk.

"It's not your fault Edd, none of us knew, " Matt says and rubs Edd's back in a circular motion.

"I hate him so much... I can't believe we all trusted him.. " Edd says.

"I'm scared to go back Edd... " I say quietly.

"don't worry Tom, it'll be okay," Matt says.

"None of us know if I'm going to be okay Matt. For all we know he could be planning to kill me the next time I see him," I say.

"I wish I never felt bad for his depression... I should've never made that bloody deal!" Edd says.

"Me too Edd," I say.

Me too...