Noah

Tord Pov:

He loves me? He actually loves me? Even after everything I've done to him? I thought he hated me!

I kick Tom's door open and I yell, "TOM I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

I see a blushing Tom, a surprised Patrick, and a Jackie looking at me with huge smile.

"How long were you there?!" Tom asks.

I run up to him and grab his hands with mine. A huge smile is spread across my face. "Enough to hear that you can still forgive me!" I say.

"T-Tor-"

I pull Tom's waist to me and kiss him. I haven't been this happy in so long, and I finally get to kiss the love of my life!

I pull away slowly. I see Tom with blush all over his face and wide eyes.

Tom's surprised face turns into a soft smile. Tom slowly wraps his arms around my neck and we kiss again. Somehow I must've grew at least 2 more inches than Tom or something because he's definitely shorter than me now.

"Get a room you 2!" Patrick says.

"Yay another Daddy!" Jackie says.

We pull away from each other and keep looking into each others eyes."jeg elsker deg min kjære," I say.

"I have no idea what you just said," Tom says.

"You can look it up later," I say.

We hear Patrick's radio say, "Patrick, I know Red Leader doesn't have his walkie talkie, so I need you to tell him that there's something he might want to see at the infirmary," me and Tom look at Patrick.

Patrick talks into the walkie talkie, "Red Leader can hear you, what what is it?"

"It's Noah, he's awake," Paul says.

"Noah?" Tom asks.

"He really wants to see Red Leader," Paul says.

"We'll be right there," Patrick says.

"See you here," Paul says.

I let go of Tom. Tom has a confused expression.

"Tom you stay here with Jackie, I have some business with Noah," I say.

"Who's Noah?" Tom asks.

"A... old friend," I say.

"Well okay, but come back soon. It's late and you need to sleep," Tom says.

"Will do, come on Patrick," I say and me and Patrick walk out of Tom's room.

We walk into the infirmary and we walk up to the door the medic told us Noah is in. I open the door.

I see a young man sitting in a hospital bed. He has brown hair in a bob haircut and blue eyes. When he looks at me his eyes fill with tears.

"Tord!" Noah says. He quickly gets up and runs over to me, but he falls on to me.

"You have to be careful Noah," I say and help him up.

"S-sorry, I'm not used to being weak haha.."

"You'll be strong again don't worry," I say and smile. Noah hugs me tightly.

"I missed you so much Tord! I can't believe it's been 2 years!" Noah says.

"Yeah, you really needed your beauty rest," I say.

"Hey Pat! Long time no see!" Noah says to Patrick.

"Heya Noah," Patrick says.

"It all felt so quick! That assassin really hit a bad pressure point haha," Noah says.

This is why I was a little panicked when I learned Tom knows how to fight with pressure points. That way of fighting got Noah into a coma for 2 years, I'm afraid Tom might get hurt if he's fighting someone like that assassin that fought Noah 2 years ago. Tom is too confident at times. I'm nervous he'll think he's good enough to play the same kind of game with a enemy.

"So Tord.. are you still my boyfriend?" Noah asks me.

"I'm sorry Noah, I've found someone else," I say.

"Oh? That sucks, can I meet them sometime?" Noah asks.

"I'll introduce you once you can work again," I say.

"So I'm not second in command anymore too?" Noah asks.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I say.

"Well, I can handle that," Noah says and stands up straight.

"Well I can make you a secretary if you like," I say.

"I guess that's okay," Noah says.

"Great! When do you think you can start working again?" I ask.

"In 2 days, physical therapy won't take long. I'm not disabled," Noah says.

"Right, I'll leave you to rest now," I say.

"Alright. see you later Tord, bye Pat," Noah says.

"Bye Noah," Patrick says.

"Rest up Noah," I say.

"I will don't you worry," Noah says.

Me and Patrick walk out the door.

Tom Pov:

"Alright Jackie, say Apple," I say to Jackie.

"Appi!" Jackie says.

"No no, A-pple,"

"Appi!"

"You're a tough 1 aren't you Jackie,"

"Yes Daddy!" Tord walks into the room. "Yay! Other Daddy back!"

"Hey min kjære. Hello Jackie," Tord says.

Tord walks up to me and kisses my cheek.

"Other Daddy up up!" Jackie says to Tord and makes grabby hands.

"Alright," Tord says. Tord picks up Jackie, but not very well. He holds him up by his shoulders. Jackie giggles.

"No no no Tord. Like this," I say. I then show Tord how to hold Jackie.

"This is a weird position," Tord says. Jackie nuzzles the crook of Tord's neck. I laugh.

"Isn't he just the most innocent thing you've ever seen?" I ask Tord.

"Yeah, the scientists really failed," Tord says.

"Well they failed, but they made a nice Son," I say.

"Does he even have powers?" Tord asks me.

"He hasn't shown any yet, maybe it's like a age thing," I say.

"Daddy! Other Daddy! jeg elsker deg!" Jackie says.

"Awww that was cute," Tord says.

"What did he say??" I ask.

"I said for you to look it up later," Tord says.

"How does he even know Norwegian or what ever that is," I ask.

"I guess he just heard it from me or something," Tord says.

"Daddy I'm tired," Jackie says to me. He makes grabby hands toward me. I carefully take Jackie out of Tord's arms.

"We better head to bed Tord," I say.

"Right," Tord says.

"Good night," I say.

"Good night min kjære," Tord says.

Good night my love.